SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Feminist" walks out of Jesse Lee Peterson interview
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Feminist" walks out of Jesse Lee Peterson interview Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The guy's a guy, no matter what they cut off, staple on or inject.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
I like Jesse. He is trying hard to educate the stupid with critical thinking. Never heard of him before this. (Thanks Para) But after watching quite a few of his u-tube interviews today with the "brainwashed victims" I am very impressed with his teaching method.

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Nice. I'll be watching more of his videos.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 1976 Wheaties Box says "he's a guy" !

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ Exactly. I remember a joke about him saying he is the only sportsman to be shown on 2 boxes of cereal-Wheaties and Froot Loops

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
^^^ He's now angling to be on the front of "Honey Nuts."

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Nice. I'll be watching more of his videos.

Me too.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
^^^ He's now angling to be on the front of "Honey Nuts."

He got an offer to be on a health food snack containing apricots, dried bananas, cashews, dried cherries, dates, figs, strawberries, and walnuts, named "Fruit and Nuts."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I never heard of him. I like his style!

Looked him up and found the following:

Jesse Lee Peterson — he grew up on a plantation in Alabama during Jim Crowe .

He’s been ruthlessly and relentlessly attacked by other black Americans for having the view that during Jim Crowe Black Americans were actually better off than they are now . He says the families and communities looked after one another and people had goals and encouraged one another . But mostly his main point he hits on is that fathers stayed in the family.

He also calls Donald J Trump “The Great White Hope” and it triggers the absolute shit out of lefties to the point is hilarious .

He’s a smart dude .

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Keep walking bitch!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Who is she? She resembles Mia Sara, the actress in Ferris Buellers Day Off.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Should have asked her to make him a sandwich since she was up anyway, to really send her over the edge.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
When was the last time your point of view was changed on something you steadfastly believe, by the comments of another person? Speaking for myself, I cannot recall such a thing ever happening for me.

I'm now 60 years old, so it is not likely to happen with me many more times. But, when I was younger, there were a few times when someone was able to change my opinions about things. It required that he/she use LOGIC and EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE. Then, I thanked the person for taking the time to lay it all out for me.

But, being on the other side of the coin - being the one who has tried to reason with people - I have come to believe I am not typical. IOW, my desire to be informed and not fooled is a trait that not too many people possess.

The woman that got up and walked out because Jesse stated the truth - that Bruce Jenner is a man, she does not seek above all to know and understand truth. In fact, she is afraid to even try to debate the subject - she ran away - that's what we humans do when we're scared. If she had stayed, Jesse could have asked her, "If Bruce genuinely is a woman now, then why is it that if we took a sample of his DNA and tested it, the test would indicate he is a male?" If she actually sought truth, she'd have to accept the FACT that transgenderism is a fallacy. So, instead, she ran. Run, baby, run!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Is that ALL it takes to make them go away? He is a genius!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post