SIGforum
"Feminist" walks out of Jesse Lee Peterson interview

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2830020344

June 13, 2018, 01:05 PM
parabellum
"Feminist" walks out of Jesse Lee Peterson interview
The guy's a guy, no matter what they cut off, staple on or inject.
June 13, 2018, 01:09 PM
Fla. Jim
I like Jesse. He is trying hard to educate the stupid with critical thinking. Never heard of him before this. (Thanks Para) But after watching quite a few of his u-tube interviews today with the "brainwashed victims" I am very impressed with his teaching method.
June 13, 2018, 03:20 PM
rusbro
Nice. I'll be watching more of his videos.
June 13, 2018, 03:37 PM
Graniteguy
My 1976 Wheaties Box says "he's a guy" !
June 13, 2018, 04:47 PM
patw
^^^ Exactly. I remember a joke about him saying he is the only sportsman to be shown on 2 boxes of cereal-Wheaties and Froot Loops
June 13, 2018, 05:13 PM
rusbro
^^^ He's now angling to be on the front of "Honey Nuts."
June 13, 2018, 05:24 PM
GWbiker
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Nice. I'll be watching more of his videos.

Me too.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".
June 13, 2018, 05:27 PM
Sig2340
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
^^^ He's now angling to be on the front of "Honey Nuts."

He got an offer to be on a health food snack containing apricots, dried bananas, cashews, dried cherries, dates, figs, strawberries, and walnuts, named "Fruit and Nuts."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
June 13, 2018, 08:51 PM
RAMIUS
I never heard of him. I like his style!

Looked him up and found the following:

Jesse Lee Peterson — he grew up on a plantation in Alabama during Jim Crowe .

He’s been ruthlessly and relentlessly attacked by other black Americans for having the view that during Jim Crowe Black Americans were actually better off than they are now . He says the families and communities looked after one another and people had goals and encouraged one another . But mostly his main point he hits on is that fathers stayed in the family.

He also calls Donald J Trump “The Great White Hope” and it triggers the absolute shit out of lefties to the point is hilarious .

He’s a smart dude .
June 13, 2018, 09:05 PM
fpuhan

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member
June 13, 2018, 09:09 PM
2012BOSS302
Keep walking bitch!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.
June 13, 2018, 09:11 PM
OKCGene
Who is she? She resembles Mia Sara, the actress in Ferris Buellers Day Off.
June 13, 2018, 09:18 PM
nighthawk
Should have asked her to make him a sandwich since she was up anyway, to really send her over the edge.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".
June 13, 2018, 09:44 PM
synthplayer
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
When was the last time your point of view was changed on something you steadfastly believe, by the comments of another person? Speaking for myself, I cannot recall such a thing ever happening for me.

I'm now 60 years old, so it is not likely to happen with me many more times. But, when I was younger, there were a few times when someone was able to change my opinions about things. It required that he/she use LOGIC and EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE. Then, I thanked the person for taking the time to lay it all out for me.

But, being on the other side of the coin - being the one who has tried to reason with people - I have come to believe I am not typical. IOW, my desire to be informed and not fooled is a trait that not too many people possess.

The woman that got up and walked out because Jesse stated the truth - that Bruce Jenner is a man, she does not seek above all to know and understand truth. In fact, she is afraid to even try to debate the subject - she ran away - that's what we humans do when we're scared. If she had stayed, Jesse could have asked her, "If Bruce genuinely is a woman now, then why is it that if we took a sample of his DNA and tested it, the test would indicate he is a male?" If she actually sought truth, she'd have to accept the FACT that transgenderism is a fallacy. So, instead, she ran. Run, baby, run!

I found what you said riveting.
June 13, 2018, 09:47 PM
Rightwire
Is that ALL it takes to make them go away? He is a genius!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.