SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A prayer request - Daughter diagnosed with thyroid cancer...UPDATE, PG4...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A prayer request - Daughter diagnosed with thyroid cancer...UPDATE, PG4... Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
My older daughter has had two spots on her thyroid removed and the first proved cancerous, the second is pending the pathology report.

She'll be undergoing radiation treatment as well.

They said they caught it early so I'm assuming the prognosis is as good as it can be, but we'd really appreciate prayers, good thoughts, positive aura...whatever your beliefs support.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PHPaul,

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15223 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Prayer sent for your daughter. I pray all turns out well.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Prayers for her.

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for all.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear that. I understand that prognosis for that disease is good. She has my prayers.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers up from Wisconsin, Paul's daughter & family!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
Praying for your daughter, PH.

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Hoping for a speedy recovery

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers for your family and your daughter.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent Sir.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for your daughter Sir.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Prayers and best wishes for all of you.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Prayer said for strength and healing at this troubled time. John

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a full and fast recovery.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
I am sorry to hear about this especially for a child... prayers inbound for a speedy recovery.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent Brother.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ukhayes
posted Hide Post
Prayers for her and your family.

Posts: 496 | Location: White House,TN | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Good to hear it was diagnosed early. Prayers for your daughter.

Michael

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I'm praying they are right and it will be a quick recovery for her!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post