SIGforum
Baseball caps: how many do you have

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2820077824

August 13, 2017, 07:11 AM
braillediver
Baseball caps: how many do you have
1 I found it scuba diving otherwise it'd be 0.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.
August 13, 2017, 10:47 AM
DitchDoctor911
Without actually counting, I'd say just under 100. Started out as just getting a hat as a souvenir from places that I had visited. Now even my wife will remind me to get a souvenir hat if I forget. Only wear a few of them, mostly from my college alma mater.
August 13, 2017, 10:51 AM
gearhounds
Just one; Mr. Hanky...Howdy ho!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown
August 13, 2017, 11:16 AM
mrmn50
6-7. My favorite is my Green Bay packers retro hat. Just wonderful for a Sunday afternoon.
August 13, 2017, 11:21 AM
greco
I used to have about a half dozen early in the spring. As I mow on my tractor with a woods mower behind it, I go under trees, and the hat gets swept off my head by low branches. Then I hear a pop as the hat falls under the mower. Now I'm down to one again. Looks like I have to some more this winter.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom
August 13, 2017, 12:26 PM
reflex/deflex 64
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Four. I have a big head (Size 8), so I have to special-order my hats. As a result, I only have a handful of ballcaps.

Standard ballcaps don't fit me, so I don't have that pile of free ballcaps that most people have collected over the years. All the normal caps I've ever received have either been given away or tossed out. "One Size Fits Most" doesn't fit me.

Another Boone & Crocket man, my condolences. I'm a 7 3/4, very few off the shelf will fit. If I find one it is treated like gold. 25 years ago the better quality hats would fit but that's long ago.

I have three that fit one very well. I wear western and fedora styles as they can be sized correctly.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------
August 13, 2017, 12:50 PM
Expert308
Half a dozen different ones, maybe. My current go-to is a thin blue line flag one. I don't wear them very often though because they give me hat-head and sometimes headaches when I adjust them tight enough so as to not blow off in the wind.