SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Great picture of a Navy SEAL Dog
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great picture of a Navy SEAL Dog Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
"I'm getting ready to mount you, nothing you can do about it"

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
"I'm getting ready to mount you, nothing you can do about it"

Well, at least his toenails are trimmed.

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Why do the SEALs have dogs and not real seals?

Maybe not seals, but the Navy does have dolphins and sea lions in its marine mammal program. Very cool.

Article

Vet School Internship Description

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like he could tear your tonsils out.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was expecting to see a picture of the first female recruit

Posts: 193 | Registered: May 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I heard there were Walruses, too, for the more portly special warriors.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I had the honor of speaking to Mike Ritland a few years back. I was doing research into GSD and B. MAliniois at the time. He was very accessible through his website and could not have been a friendlier person. Really made an impression on me.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
That is certainly one shit eating grin. Beautiful dog.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Good dog.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post