SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dead Thieves- three down, one to go
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dead Thieves- three down, one to go Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Okay, my mistake, parabellum. It was political.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
The driver didn't heroically save the others by dragging them out of the car? He may be able to run for Senator in Massachusetts, assuming, you know, he's a Democrat...
OK, Class, can you tell TigerDore what's wrong with his post?

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
As always, I'm a little confused by this stuff. I'm guessing the knocked up bitches (maybe a rude term, but also maybe correct) were sitting around on their fat asses making gutteral or rude sounds and kind of liked the way it came out. No, I don't know which end or if all syllables even came from the same end of the same baby bearer. It doesn't matter. What it ended as was a nonsensical name that assured the unpleasant life of the poor innocent baby. The kid never had a chance at life. Mommy was an idiot, the sperm donor may not even have been identified or remembered on the birth documents. I'd even bet the county or city paid the expenses of that hospital stay. Just as they'll no doubt be paying the burial expenses.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Shit don't float.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was he a community member??

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Retention pond. Yep.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
As always, I'm a little confused by this stuff. I'm guessing the knocked up bitches (maybe a rude term, but also maybe correct) were sitting around on their fat asses making gutteral or rude sounds and kind of liked the way it came out. No, I don't know which end or if all syllables even came from the same end of the same baby bearer. It doesn't matter. What it ended as was a nonsensical name that assured the unpleasant life of the poor innocent baby. The kid never had a chance at life. Mommy was an idiot, the sperm donor may not even have been identified or remembered on the birth documents. I'd even bet the county or city paid the expenses of that hospital stay. Just as they'll no doubt be paying the burial expenses.

Where I worked in the early 1990s, a Black woman left for 6 weeks on maternity leave. When she returned, I asked what she named her child. The "name" was predictable. But, at that time, I honestly believed the weird names some Black people were naming their kids were names from some native language from the African continent, so I asked her what the name meant. She was confused. She asked, "What you mean what it mean?"

So, I told her I thought the name was probably from an African dialect. She responded, "Oh no - we was just throwin' out syllables."

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Shit don't float.

Yep, winner.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Must've been L'emonjello's cousin.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
But....but....he was just about to turn his life around. Too late....shucks

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Hope no Bass were injured.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I'm so sad................for the store.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
Hope no Bass were injured.

I'm more worried about the algae than the deceased, hope that doesn't make me a bad person.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The clown that was upset that lives were lost needs to be kicked in the teeth. God help us.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of three teenage female car thieves in Florida that drove the stolen vehicle into the pond while trying to evade police and found themselves trapped in the submerged vehicle.

I picture the police, having exited their patrol vehicles, standing at the bank of the possibly alligator infested body of water.

Officer: "Sarge, what should we do? I can hear them screaming."

Sergeant: "Give it a minute."

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
^^^^ I know you are making a dark joke, but in defense of our cops, there isn't an officer on this board who wouldn't be in the water trying to get them out.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Those officers did go in the water.

I'm just tired of these life non-participants jerking the rest of us around.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post