SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Haven't drawn a thing in more than 10 years
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Haven't drawn a thing in more than 10 years Login/Join 
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted
Dunno why, but took a pen to paper last night. Therapeutic I guess. Anyway, heres 1 art. See ya in another 10 Big Grin

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3584 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty good skills for being rusty! You should draw more. Smile

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Nice.

How's your plane coming along?

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
You should definitely draw more!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
I could draw every day for 10 years and probably still not be able to produce anything like that. I definitely missed the drawing gene. Nice job.

Posts: 7301 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's fantastic!! I always wished I was artistic, but everything I tried to do was always way off; proportions, shading, scale etc...I just suck! My big brother got all of the artistic blood in the family, and then some!

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
You sir, have talent. The "snoopy" brought a smile to my face. Thank you.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
You have skills.
Snoopy Express on the mainline.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
That is awesome. I especially like the train (wheels/drive gear/whatever the hell they are called on trains Big Grin) You have REAL skills.

Like you its been a LONG time since I put pencil to paper but some time back I started doing this just for catharsis.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
On a side note I see Snoopy has 5 “kills”. Would those be hobo hits Razz

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Kilroy getting ready to peek over Snoopy?

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice work! My Mother was a talented artist, who instilled in me an appreciation for great art. But I could never afford any and I cant even draw a straight line. Frown

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Stick people and lollipop trees here. However Mrs DF is an award winning artist. Don’t know how you artist types do itBig Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The last time I drew was probably 10 years ago. It turned out just like the Tesla pickup truck. Not even close to as good as yours.

Posts: 3874 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Nice, E6?

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That looks great. I have ZERO artistic ability. (including music)

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I say it's pretty damn good, but I am just a plumber with not one talent in the arts. But I have been known to design some pretty cool looking hydronic heat systems.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I could draw that. Although if I did it would look nothing at all like your drawing and would just be an indistinguishable mess. I always envied people that could draw like you because I have zero artistic ability, you have talent I wish I had.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Nice one and with the classic character!!

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Well done sir. It's been years since I have done anything but I got some supplies for Christmas. Retiring this year , maybe time to start back !

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2745 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post