SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Haven't drawn a thing in more than 10 years
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Haven't drawn a thing in more than 10 years Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Looks like an EMD E-5A locomotive. NICE!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
I am a horrible artist, no skill at all. Many years ago I purchased a book titled "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain." It had you take a picture, turn it upside down, and try drawing it. I did and I was amazed at how good it looked! Go figure!

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
Nice work!

The five kills below his arm is... Interesting. Big Grin

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Great work for not drawing for ten years.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Appreciate it fellas. Yup, its an E5.

Cslinger that looks killer man!

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wildheartedson0105:
Nice work!

The five kills below his arm is... Interesting. Big Grin

The Red Baron don't play. He savage.

Posts: 3015 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post