SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you are so inclined please vote for my pet store, The Pet Place....and a Karma. Winner: Spiff_P239
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you are so inclined please vote for my pet store, The Pet Place....and a Karma. Winner: Spiff_P239 Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
X2

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Thank you all!

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Also X2.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Done!

Since I had to go page by page to submit, I put in "Immigration and Customs Enforcement" in the entry for Best Governmental Agency section on the last page! Smile

RE: Karma. If I win, could you please donate something to a good shelter near your store, in the name of SIGforum?

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Done for a BOTL.

Posts: 1312 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
When I try to do today, even after refreshing page, it’s says You have already responded to this survey. No can do again. Sorry.
Unless someone knows a secret. I’m using iPad.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
Thank you!
Your response has been submitted

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Done.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Thanks all!

Gimp with
The Limp
Picture of RBeach
posted Hide Post
Done!

RBeach

Posts: 2104 | Location: Fort Mill, SC | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
done and Milo voted to

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done, good luck!

Posts: 185 | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Got my vote in for The Pet Place on behalf of Sasha.

I’ve already won a karma from you a few years ago, and although she promptly lost all the toys, you can forego my chance and increase someone else’s odds.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Voted good luck

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
But of course!! Done and THANKS!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Done, as usual.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 1892 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Final bump, thanks all.

posted Hide Post
Done

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Done part Deux!

Had to clear cache to vote again...

As kludgy as that thing is it sets a cookie

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post