SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you are so inclined please vote for my pet store, The Pet Place....and a Karma. Winner: Spiff_P239
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you are so inclined please vote for my pet store, The Pet Place....and a Karma. Winner: Spiff_P239 Login/Join 
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted
It is that time of year again. Voting is open for the annual 'Best of The Best' awards for our community. We are humbled in that we have won this award every year since we bought the store.

Please consider voting for us as the best store.... The Pet Place.

It's not exactly easy to vote. It's clunky but here is the link. "Pet Store" is on the 2nd page. If you are really bored you can vote once every 24 hours from each of your devices. Big Grin

https://www.wataugademocrat.com/best_of_the_best/

If you do honor us with your vote please post something in this thread to be entered in a Karma.

On 2/29 the Karmanater will pick a winner for a $100 gift card from The Pet Place. We can ship anything that will fit in a large USPS flat rate box and we will over shipping. It's worth $120 as we will extend our normal 20% off SF discount to the gift card.

Thank you all for your support.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jeff Yarchin,

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Done, and good luck with the vote.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done.I felt a little dirty voting on a page for a paper called Democrat Smile Good luck

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1363 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Done, sir.

Jeepers, you're right, it's a bit clunky, but once you prove yourself not to be a bot, it goes well, just be sure to page to the end.

Thanks for the opportunity. Please, no need to include me in your kind offer.

Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Voted. Well, I think I voted. "Clunky" does not even begin to describe it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Voted. Good luck.

Please add my name.

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Done and Good Luck!!!

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Voted & happy to support!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15153 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, really appreciate it!

Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
“Clunky” is an understatement! I persevered though and voted ..... good luck!

Posts: 3112 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
It’s clunky to the point of embarrassment. It’s a small down but there is no excuse for how bad that organization is.

If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Done!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Done. Good luck.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Help me get past the damn restaurants please, got 5 votes per day if I could figure it out.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I always vote for you. I really need to visit the store when I'm in Asheville for business.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Done

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
Voted Jeff! If I win the Karma please donate the gift certificate to your favorite local animal shelter.

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 597 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post