SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you are so inclined please vote for my pet store, The Pet Place....and a Karma. Winner: Spiff_P239
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you are so inclined please vote for my pet store, The Pet Place....and a Karma. Winner: Spiff_P239 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Done - thank you for all of the advice that you have given to members of the forum over the years. I always read your recommendations regarding dog food etc!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1745 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Maybe I'm missing something; everyone else seems to get it. I only see "Best Food and Drink". How do I get to page 2?

Posts: 9002 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done. Glad to help, and thank you for helping out all the forum with their questions.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1106 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
Maybe I'm missing something; everyone else seems to get it. I only see "Best Food and Drink". How do I get to page 2?

I left some clues on page 2 but things get buried.
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
Woot! I made it through to the end.

ETA: Go down to the bottom of the first page, fill in the captcha, then click "next" to get to second page.
Go down to Pet Store and type in the store name.
Go to bottom of page and click next, next, next until you get to the last page "submit".

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You’ve got my vote sir

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Done. Good luck to you again this year. Wink

Posts: 1817 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Voting continues until the end of the month but I decided to pick a winner.

Please feel free to vote again. :+)

The winner is:

There were: 89 people entered in the Karma

The winner is: Spiff_P239
The winner's id number is: 500100758

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
That’s awesome, Jeff. E-mail sent.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
You bet friend!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Got the package today. Scout and Tabitha are already enjoying their gifts. Thanks again, Jeff.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
I tried to vote repeatedly, spent 30 minutes one evening, but every time I entered Pet Place and hit the submit button it would just hang up and not advance.

Hope you won Jeff and I'll take another crack at voting for you next year.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Thanks for trying. The website was pitiful.

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post