SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you are so inclined please vote for my pet store, The Pet Place....and a Karma. Winner: Spiff_P239
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you are so inclined please vote for my pet store, The Pet Place....and a Karma. Winner: Spiff_P239 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Voted...

Andrew

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.

Posts: 861 | Registered: May 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Done. Good luck Jeff!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Coming back to the honey hole eh? Wink jk

It took some effort but I finally figured out how to vote

Posts: 5301 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Done. Best of luck.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Done, and done

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
OK, i got it done for you.

If I win this, can you ship a larger wooden parrot perch to my local parrot rescue?

The cockatoos munch through them.

Thanks for voting Mars, we appreciate it. We don't sell those but we do have a good bird enrichment section so I'm sure we can assemble a great box for you.

Thanks all!

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Done.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Voted today man that's some work to find your way through and record the vote, however I endeavored to persevere

Posts: 23241 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Took a bit but even I figured it out. Now for my other devices

Posts: 1199 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Done. Good luck.

Posts: 5906 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Pet Place

Voted! Smile

Posts: 45330 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jrfixer
posted Hide Post
From my Jack Russells to you Smile

"It’s difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair

JR

Posts: 157 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
done...

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3456 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done and fingers crossed for the Karma!

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done Good luck

Posts: 766 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
Voted. I think you have a great store. We try to stop by when we go up to W. Jefferson to visit friends.

Good luck!

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
Done - best to you

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1122 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Done. Good luck to you and me....my animals need stuff Smile

Posts: 1767 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Done. Clunky is an understatement but being the genius I am I got'r done. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
Voted..good luck

Posts: 301 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post