SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you are so inclined please vote for my pet store, The Pet Place....and a Karma. Winner: Spiff_P239
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you are so inclined please vote for my pet store, The Pet Place....and a Karma. Winner: Spiff_P239 Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Done

Y'all are definitely my favorite pet store in Boone Wink

Splash still plays with the cat toy you karma'd her years ago. At 19, playing is an overstatement but she still bats it around a few seconds then lays on it. Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Done!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
All done.

Posts: 3999 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
You guys are the best!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Voted!

Please enter my new (2 weeks) rescue "Marshall".

His human passed away so, he came to live with Rebel and I.

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Done. Good luck to you all.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LBAR15:
Voted Jeff! If I win the Karma please donate the gift certificate to your favorite local animal shelter.

That's wonderful!

Jeff,
May I please change my request and do the same?

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Done. I vote for this every year I get the chance. The Mountain Dog leash I bought from you 5 years ago is still going strong.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Done

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 251 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried, but I think the site kicked my ass. I couldn't get beyond page two. That's with MS Edge Legacy (Win10).

With IE11 I couldn't even see the "I am not a robot" picture on the first page.

I've been able to vote in years past, but that is one evil site.

Good luck.

Posts: 1345 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Happy to do it! I got a vote in from my PC and my phone, will do it again tomorrow...The Pet Place rocks!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Woot! I made it through to the end.

ETA: Go down to the bottom of the first page, fill in the captcha, then click "next" to get to second page.
Go down to Pet Store and type in the store name.
Go to bottom of page and click next, next, next until you get to the last page "submit".

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
Crappy site, tried for 20 minutes. Sorry.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 2041 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done and luck to you.

Posts: 74 | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hunthelp:
Crappy site, tried for 20 minutes. Sorry.

Sorry brother, I appreciate you trying.

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
OK, i got it done for you.

If I win this, can you ship a larger wooden parrot perch to my local parrot rescue?

The cockatoos munch through them.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
Done.

Good luck!

Posts: 1799 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Done and you might have somehow gotten a vote in the Japanese restaurant category as well.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6476 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post