SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you are so inclined please vote for my pet store, The Pet Place....and a Karma. Winner: Spiff_P239
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you are so inclined please vote for my pet store, The Pet Place....and a Karma. Winner: Spiff_P239 Login/Join 
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Voted x 3. Smile

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Done. Good luck.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Done. I hope you win!

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Done

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Done, again. This time from a different device Wink

Good luck and hope you win, sir!!!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Done, good luck.

Posts: 1955 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Done x4,voted like a dead democrat!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Ha! Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys!

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Done, sir.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Done. If I win the Karma it will be a great excuse for a weekend in the mountains.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Done also.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8103 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
In for the win. Good luck. Thanks.

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Done x4,voted like a dead democrat!

Awesome, thank you!

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Done.

Best of luck to you!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Done.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Voted. Good Luck

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got mental
blue balls now
Picture of tlbailey1
posted Hide Post
Done! Please do not enter me into the karma.

Posts: 6847 | Location: Idaho | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done, I think. And should I win the karma, I also would like to see it donated to a good animal shelter. I could not get past ‘restaurants’ using my IPad, but it worked better on my desktop.

My wife and I like to stay in Blowing Rock every now and then and usually venture into Boone while there, so next time I’ll stop by and introduce myself.

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 519 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post