SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hiawatha, Ia p.d. implementing weapon mounted cams
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hiawatha, Ia p.d. implementing weapon mounted cams Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
V Man ,
you made this thread G r e a t !
and welcome to the forum

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54608 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
V Man ,
you made this thread G r e a t !
and welcome to the forum

Very true.

How did you come to find us here?

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25411 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I receive google alerts related to anything associated with our products, and whenever a thought provoking argument is raised on a credible site, I try to contribute to the discussion. It's rare that time allows me to and I'm sure I probably miss a great deal of the comments, but our company cares a lot about the opinions of our customers. That's what we feel has helped make us a leader in firearms accessories.

Posts: 4 | Location: Maple Plain, MN | Registered: October 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Cameras never seem to work out for those who demand them the most.

Not a single media narrative has been changed by video.

That is interesting. Lefties and government criminals can never be satisfied. And coming from you I can especially believe it.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8657 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by viridianmanager:
I receive google alerts related to anything associated with our products, and whenever a thought provoking argument is raised on a credible site, I try to contribute to the discussion. It's rare that time allows me to and I'm sure I probably miss a great deal of the comments, but our company cares a lot about the opinions of our customers. That's what we feel has helped make us a leader in firearms accessories.

Awesome to hear directly from the company the ins and outs of how the system works. Equally, the testing and development of LEO recording devices.
Thank you!

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post