SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Call to A Short Prayer for Mother if You Wish**UPDATE**
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Call to A Short Prayer for Mother if You Wish**UPDATE** Login/Join 
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Still praying

Roy

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Done.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers aloft.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I will be praying for James, and his mother.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Thank you everybody, I updated on page 1. God Bless and a wonderful New Year to all..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Certainly the update makes me think things are looking up.

Will keep praying.

Bob

Posts: 1559 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Prayers said.

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just read the update. Prayers for James and family.

Posts: 122 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: September 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Prayers still inbound

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers are ongoing.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for your ongoing prayer. I haven't updated since my last post in the 1rst page. Patti the Mother had posted this last on Dec 27th, and I just got the sense that she was going to post as any news changed in James condition. I don't want to push her as much as just support her so I haven't asked in a couple of weeks. I continue in prayer for him and others each day. I could not specially post in reply to her last question as I never experienced going into a coma, nor an ischemic type stroke. Mine was a hemorrhagic stroke from a ruptured aneurysm so I could not answer her plea for information. I know that she's very concerned and afraid, it's at a very rapidly changing point in her son's recovery, I feel for her but allow her the space as I'm sure she does with James family. Being new to caregiving of an adult spouse is a difficult adjustment, as it was, and is for my wife.

I'm very independent and I'll try with my last bit of energy to do stuff for myself, not ever having to depend on anybody to do things in my place my whole life. I adjust daily, and implement what I call my workarounds. As my mobility has allowed, I now use my car and online shopping and mostly stay here at home. Thats life, it just gives and takes, and mostly could always be worse. I'm grateful and thankful for most days.

Here's Patty's last posting on Dec 27th;
"I so appreciate your encouraging words! It's all I can do to keep from calling James' wife every day to see if there are new accomplishments, but I know she is extremely busy with his care and I know she'll keep me posted as they happen. I wish there were more here who can relate to what to expect from coming out of a very long coma, especially one that resulted from an Ischemic stroke. Happy New Year to all of you and thank you for your thoughts and prayers."

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post