SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Call to A Short Prayer for Mother if You Wish**UPDATE**
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Call to A Short Prayer for Mother if You Wish**UPDATE** Login/Join 
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Can do and did.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done as requested....

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1523 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers from TampaBay for his complete recovery and for comfort for his family and friends.

Bob

Posts: 1558 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers on the way.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent! I hope he gets well soon!

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Prayed as I read.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Prayer said.

Posts: 3697 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I am honored to be among some of the very best folks I've had the pleasure to know, thank you.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Another prayer up.

Posts: 1355 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Will say a prayer everyday for them both,

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for your support. I passed on the info to his mother and it lifted her spirits. I pray that going into this Holiday Season that this young man comes out of the coma, thats a sad one. Additionally, to many of you here, a heart felt thanks for caring and best wishes for a great Christmas and Holiday Season.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I just read a post from the Mother and she is overwhelmed by all the support and prayers. She said they are going to bring him home at his wife's request as there isn't much more they can do for him in the hospital. She said they decided for him to come home rather than go to a VA nursing facility. He still remains in a coma and has a tracheal tube to aid in breathing.

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VonFatman
posted Hide Post
sure thing

Posts: 376 | Registered: September 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
James and his family are in my prayers

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Done.

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post