SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Call to A Short Prayer for Mother if You Wish**UPDATE**
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Call to A Short Prayer for Mother if You Wish**UPDATE** Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted
I belong to another forum for stroke victims and I read this request from a mother in recent days and it just yanked on my heart strings pretty heavy. So, I would just ask a favor if you can just add a short add-on to your prayer for a young man whose currently been in a coma now for 30 days following brain surgery with massive swelling on his brain.

His name is James. The Mom is looking for any prayers for her son. If you can add a quick prayer for him, I know in my heart it helps. I'd understand if this thread is locked because the request is for another outside the membership, and even if it is, could you please consider a thought/prayer. Thank you, I'm just such a strong believer in prayer and know it help's more than I could put into words.

***UPDATE***
For those who added prayer I just wanted to say thank you as it seems that James was brought home from the hospital still in a coma, however, Patti the Mother just posted the other day that James is starting to slightly come out of the month long coma, such minor improvements in the early stages of recovery are milestones. Here's a post from Patti the Mother..

"Thank you Will. We are hanging in there. He has opened first one eye and then the other briefly in the last three days and yesterday he opened both at the same time for a minute or two. Plus he is now making some sounds (he does still have the trach though) so we are hoping this is the beginning of something! He also has been raising his head and holding it up for a couple of minutes at a time."

Thank you to all..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: just1tym,

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for James and his family.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Done.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Absolutely.

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Done.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16318 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Done.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Sent

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Prayers inbound.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Prayers up - Godspeed.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Sent.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Done.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Done

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Prayers up for James, his mom and family.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Prayers up for James, Family, and Medical Team!!

Prayers Work - Lung Cancer Survivor 2009

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post