SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    WATCH: 3 Muslims Spit On White Boy In An Elevator, Realize Their BIG Mistake Too Late
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WATCH: 3 Muslims Spit On White Boy In An Elevator, Realize Their BIG Mistake Too Late Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
If true this is from Dagestan...that's a fucked-up part of the world. Neighbors to Chechnya, Neanderthal shit like bride kidnapping are common place. Folks in that neck of the world a racially Caucasian but, religiously Sufi Islamic dealing with more radical idiots.

Posts: 14652 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
You spit on me and I will go full Hillbilly on your ass.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
They certainly weren't planning any kind of counter attack there at the end...dazed and confused.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
But...but....They have rights!

He gave them some rights and a bunch of lefts too!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shame ol guppy boy is a bleeding heart troll. Most of his recent responses in various threads are self-righteous & show a superiority complex.

No rednecks here, but I do consider myself a traveled hillbilly and it's good to see the Russian give. A tactical beat down to those PROBABLE Muslims.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post