SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    WATCH: 3 Muslims Spit On White Boy In An Elevator, Realize Their BIG Mistake Too Late
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WATCH: 3 Muslims Spit On White Boy In An Elevator, Realize Their BIG Mistake Too Late Login/Join 
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
He waits for the doors to open so that he has room to move. Within the elevator, they might have swarmed him. Plus, it's a perfect sucker punch when he steps out-- then turns and nails one of them. Definitely knew what he was doing, and fun to watch. Frankly I don't care who, exactly, the other three were. Assholes for sure. They thought they had him outnumbered and overpowered-- spit on him-- and then he handed them their asses. Big Grin

Yup he controlled the outcome. Like young Leonidas fighting the wolf in “300”. He controlled the space the three attacked from.

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
The guy who took the first punch never got back up off the floor. Must have been the brains of the outfit.

That video should be titled:
The Three Stooges VS Bustoff

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2082 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Augen:
sn3guppy - If the thread bothers you so much; stay out of it Roll Eyes

No, I don't think so. The thread title is a lie.

If the thread titke were about a young hothead assaulting others, so be it, but it lies on multiple counts, and is not only fake news in the very real sense, but russian fake news.

Perhaps your solution to hearing tryth you dont like is to silence someone, but it still doesnt fix the lie.

Why do you embrace the russian lie?

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
Wow...another inflammatory posting from a russian web site. How surprising. Misleading fake-news title, contrasting "muslims" with "white boys;" a fallacy that attempts to suggest that some relationship exists between the two, that one is opposed with the other, and infers that muslims arent white. Moreover, the divisive and deceitful title of the thread is not only racist, but attempts to pit religion against skin color.

Moreover, there is nothing to suggest that the men in the video are muslim. Nothing.

FAKE NEWS...and from a russian source called "We Love Russia."

Are you freaking kidding?????

Fella's, I think we've got another tantrum throwing lib on our hands. How original! By the way sns3guppy, you are a "heteronormative" piece of poo, since you have no proof that the 3 beaded humans are actually "men". See, we can play the name calling game too.

Anyway, here is my suggestion for a new thread title:
"3 brown goat fuckers get asses beat by neatly groomed individual after they underestimate him"

Unass your head there chud! Take that weak shit back to whatever liberal enclave you live in and pound sand AND eat rocks.

Are there a lot of rednecks in your area?

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Whats with all the snowflakes trollin it up in here lately?

Combat FakeVet, the "virtuoso", and now Snowflak3?

I guess we are just that awesome.

Posts: 5134 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
Link

Is that the link? Something starts to load with that headline, but then switches to a page with pictures of mostly undressed women.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
You have to close the links with the chicks on it. Sweet moves. I have no problem profiling them as Muslim. They look it.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
Link

Is that the link? Something starts to load with that headline, but then switches to a page with pictures of mostly undressed women.

Here you go from Liveleak.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Nice beat down.

Controlled the space, set the time and place for the engagement, and owned those 3.

Regardless of the wailing by the snowflakes.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
Here you go from Liveleak.

Thank you.

Whoever and whatever they were, and whatever their intentions in their interaction with the one guy, they will probably be a little less confident of their three to one advantages in the future.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:

Oh, there are a few Wink

Let's flip the script for a moment and see what your reaction would be if 3 white guys assaulted a Muslim in an elevator like this.Roll Eyes

You simply cannot understand how your apologist attitude not only hurts our country, but emboldens others to scream about every perceived injustice they can contrive can you? Regardless of whether this happened in Russia, the UK, or the US; these animals need to be dealt with. Too long us conservatives have sat idly about, not saying a word, when asshats like yourself squawk about racism, xenophobia, and all the other made up bullshit. Keep your head in the sand if you'd like to keep letting Habib give it to you from behind. The rest of us are more than okay telling you and your Habib to fuck off outta here.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Augen:
sn3guppy - If the thread bothers you so much; stay out of it Roll Eyes

No, I don't think so. The thread title is a lie.

If the thread titke were about a young hothead assaulting others, so be it, but it lies on multiple counts, and is not only fake news in the very real sense, but russian fake news.

Perhaps your solution to hearing tryth you dont like is to silence someone, but it still doesnt fix the lie.

Why do you embrace the russian lie?

The thread title might indeed be a "lie." I use quotes because I think that's a strong word.

I find the use of such a strong word ironic though. I read your misgivings related to the title to be that we don't know for sure if the title is accurate or not, and that we are buying into a narrative that could be completely false.

I think you could well be right there. The irony is that you're trashing others for a "lie" that you yourself don't know is really a lie. The thread title could be right; it could be wrong. Point is, you say we don't know what it is and then unequivocally say what it is and call it a lie...even more, you label it as an assault...right after saying we don't know for sure what it is. In calling it an assault, did you not do exactly what you were complaining about? I'm confused, do we know for sure what it is or not?

I just enjoyed watching a funny vid on internet. It's Friday man, get a bruski and have a chuckle.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
quote:
Wow...another inflammatory posting from a russian web site. How surprising. Misleading fake-news title, contrasting "muslims" with "white boys;" a fallacy that attempts to suggest that some relationship exists between the two, that one is opposed with the other, and infers that muslims arent white. Moreover, the divisive and deceitful title of the thread is not only racist, but attempts to pit religion against skin color.

Moreover, there is nothing to suggest that the men in the video are muslim. Nothing.

FAKE NEWS...and from a russian source called "We Love Russia."

Are you freaking kidding?????

Fella's, I think we've got another tantrum throwing lib on our hands. How original! By the way sns3guppy, you are a "heteronormative" piece of poo, since you have no proof that the 3 beaded humans are actually "men". See, we can play the name calling game too.

Anyway, here is my suggestion for a new thread title:
"3 brown goat fuckers get asses beat by neatly groomed individual after they underestimate him"

Unass your head there chud! Take that weak shit back to whatever liberal enclave you live in and pound sand AND eat rocks.

...,Francis

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
HA! He BEAT THAT ASS! Big Grin

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Open a can of whoopass and take a bite! Ass wipes.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
three dudes spit on another dude in an elevator. Since making up the narrative and ignoring what you see is the theme for my boy guppy:

Maybe these dudes were Presbyterians. They seem to be nice guys, they were standing up for something they believed in. This dude was oozing his toxic masculinity, and it was causing there sensitive Presbyterian eyes to water, so they had to spit on him to help to reduce the raw hate broadcasting from this dudes testosterone fueled masculinity.

Or maybe they thought it was 3:1 and they never considered that was not enough to make others cowl to the power of the Presbyterian way. The blinding light of their truth will cause all to bow, spit on the heathen I say, spit away till all bow to Zod.

But that doesn't mesh with reason, or even a gross childlike rational thought process. It reads a little crazy.

Or maybe, they were Semite but not Muslim because that might hurt some feelings. but wait, the statistical probability of non Muslim Semite folk spitting on random dude in an elevator is . . . Oh Fuck, lets just drop it. That might make sense and could even be *gasp* logical observation.

so here is my take all politically correct for guppylove.

. . . I saw three nancys spit on a dude they thought would just walk out of the elevator like he was a New York hipster who apologized to them for being a) male, b) white, and c) toxically manly. He would then buy them a 1/2 caff Pumpkin Spice Latte with extra foam and promise to take his feminisation lessons more seriously.
No nancy, he didnt. He turned and went all Systema on their faces. No matter what religion, race, or gender, these three assholes got their snouts punched kicked and their Y Chromosone was truly ashamed. lets call this the shock of truth. Go take some multivitamins and enroll in your sensitivity class.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Damn you guys must have hurt guppys feelings as it has been 26 hours from the last post,good job BTW.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
What seemed to be going on at the end? I could see the three guys were pretty subdued and seemed to be talking, I'd like to think he had a couple of friends waiting for him.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's great stuff, looks like they were begging for mercy at the end.

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post