SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    WATCH: 3 Muslims Spit On White Boy In An Elevator, Realize Their BIG Mistake Too Late
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WATCH: 3 Muslims Spit On White Boy In An Elevator, Realize Their BIG Mistake Too Late Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
sns3guppy, you are fake news. Can't you just watch a delightful video of some people getting beat up without getting triggered? Life is too short to stress over the details. The hypnotic eurotrash dance music made it even better. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Augen:

Perhaps you could be bothered to read the article?
Quote: "While the bearded men in the video have widely been reported to be “Muslims,” those assertions are unconfirmed. However, they are reportedly from Dagestan, a Republic of Russia located on the Caspian Sea, and 83 percent of Dagestanis are Muslims. Although we cannot be totally sure if the men in the video are Muslim, it is more than likely — 83% likely to be exact."

I surely did read it.

Do you understand the meaning of unconfirmed? Nothing more to suggest the men are muslim than guesswork and inference based on their geographical region. In other words, nothing at all. It's racist, russian bullshit fake news, nothing more.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
Are you freaking kidding?????
Man, just relax, huh?

Posts: 107588 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sn3guppy - If the thread bothers you so much; stay out of it Roll Eyes

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
The guy in the elevator is a bad ass for sure.
It was better than in the movies.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
But...but....They have rights!

They have the right to bleed, swell up and have their dental plans activated.
Funniest video I've seen all day. Smile

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First punch and the ahole dropped like a rock Smile

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
He waits for the doors to open so that he has room to move. Within the elevator, they might have swarmed him. Plus, it's a perfect sucker punch when he steps out-- then turns and nails one of them. Definitely knew what he was doing, and fun to watch. Frankly I don't care who, exactly, the other three were. Assholes for sure. They thought they had him outnumbered and overpowered-- spit on him-- and then he handed them their asses. Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the dude was Russky military. Very confident to take on 3 dudes and press home the attack.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Russia don't play.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Good hand speed and foot work. The (possibly)Muslim fellows didn't stand a chance.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Augen:

Perhaps you could be bothered to read the article?
Quote: "While the bearded men in the video have widely been reported to be “Muslims,” those assertions are unconfirmed. However, they are reportedly from Dagestan, a Republic of Russia located on the Caspian Sea, and 83 percent of Dagestanis are Muslims. Although we cannot be totally sure if the men in the video are Muslim, it is more than likely — 83% likely to be exact."

I surely did read it.

Do you understand the meaning of unconfirmed? Nothing more to suggest the men are muslim than guesswork and inference based on their geographical region. In other words, nothing at all. It's racist, russian bullshit fake news, nothing more.

I enjoyed it for the explosive fighting of crewcut guy. Maybe he was totally in the wrong, and the three were innocent bystanders. Who cares?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow...another inflammatory posting from a russian web site. How surprising. Misleading fake-news title, contrasting "muslims" with "white boys;" a fallacy that attempts to suggest that some relationship exists between the two, that one is opposed with the other, and infers that muslims arent white. Moreover, the divisive and deceitful title of the thread is not only racist, but attempts to pit religion against skin color.

Moreover, there is nothing to suggest that the men in the video are muslim. Nothing.

FAKE NEWS...and from a russian source called "We Love Russia."

Are you freaking kidding?????

Fella's, I think we've got another tantrum throwing lib on our hands. How original! By the way sns3guppy, you are a "heteronormative" piece of poo, since you have no proof that the 3 beaded humans are actually "men". See, we can play the name calling game too.

Anyway, here is my suggestion for a new thread title:
"3 brown goat fuckers get asses beat by neatly groomed individual after they underestimate him"

Unass your head there chud! Take that weak shit back to whatever liberal enclave you live in and pound sand AND eat rocks.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I loved the dude in green. He was all about getting on the elevator even as the dude was handing out the whoopings!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25422 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
I loved the dude in green. He was all about getting on the elevator even as the dude was handing out the whoopings!

Haha! That's what I was going to say, that dude kept trying to get on the elevator like that ass whooping was no big deal.

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He kicked their asses. AWESOME!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not so tough without a suicide vest.

That first dude got more than he wanted on that first punch.

Posts: 659 | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I give it 2 big thumbs up!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3642 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LDD:
In Russia: elevator takes you down.

That’s a deep cut!

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smart to wait for the door to open - in case things went sideways for him.

Not surprised to see multiple men of this nature cowering and turtling.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post