SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    WATCH: 3 Muslims Spit On White Boy In An Elevator, Realize Their BIG Mistake Too Late
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WATCH: 3 Muslims Spit On White Boy In An Elevator, Realize Their BIG Mistake Too Late Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted
Link

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
There is a reason their countries of origin are 3rd world cesspools.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fast hands.

He has them.

-----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I think he knows how to fight. Nice compact punching.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
Smart to wait until the elevator door opened and then pretending to exit -- only to turn the table of surprise on the thugs!

WIN!!!

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Oh, look a Whiteboy Beatbox.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
he was not playing around.

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
In Russia: elevator takes you down.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Eat shit, you animals

Posts: 107500 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
He knows how to punch and throws a very nice front kick outside the elevator. They picked on the wrong guy.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
I agree JHE, he knew how to fight.
His spacing from adversaries for lunge attack was perfect.

Karma is a bitch.

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
He was supposed to say "Before we get started, does anyone want to get off?"

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow...another inflammatory posting from a russian web site. How surprising. Misleading fake-news title, contrasting "muslims" with "white boys;" a fallacy that attempts to suggest that some relationship exists between the two, that one is opposed with the other, and infers that muslims arent white. Moreover, the divisive and deceitful title of the thread is not only racist, but attempts to pit religion against skin color.

Moreover, there is nothing to suggest that the men in the video are muslim. Nothing.

FAKE NEWS...and from a russian source called "We Love Russia."

Are you freaking kidding?????

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
One guy knew what he was doing. The other three caught a beating.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
That was worth watching twice (at least!).

I love the idiot who is trying to get IN the elevator while the beat down is being administered! Razz

What the hell was HE thinking? And then he gives the one punk a shove as he staggers from the scene... "I guess we showed that guy" Wink

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
Wow...another inflammatory posting from a russian web site. How surprising. Misleading fake-news title, contrasting "muslims" with "white boys;" a fallacy that attempts to suggest that some relationship exists between the two, that one is opposed with the other, and infers that muslims arent white. Moreover, the divisive and deceitful title of the thread is not only racist, but attempts to pit religion against skin color.

Moreover, there is nothing to suggest that the men in the video are muslim. Nothing.

Perhaps you could be bothered to read the article?
Quote: "While the bearded men in the video have widely been reported to be “Muslims,” those assertions are unconfirmed. However, they are reportedly from Dagestan, a Republic of Russia located on the Caspian Sea, and 83 percent of Dagestanis are Muslims. Although we cannot be totally sure if the men in the video are Muslim, it is more than likely — 83% likely to be exact."

Posts: 1752 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:

Oh lighten up Francis.
Roll Eyes

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
From Russia.... with love.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
When you decide to open a can of whoopass, don't be surprised if the contents explode in your face. don't start nothin', won't be nothin'.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post