SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So, what is Sigolicious doing tonight? Funny you should ask. I'm skewering them, thats what I am doing.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, what is Sigolicious doing tonight? Funny you should ask. I'm skewering them, thats what I am doing. Login/Join 
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted
Yep, gonna stack em like shrimp on a skewer and put them all on the fire. Who? Why the anti-gunners, the liberals, the commies, all of those who seek to trample my rights. All those who consistently refer to me as an NRA murdering supporter, racist, bigot, and any other hoplophobia having narcissistic jack wagon.

How am I gonna do that? Well, ya see, every time I have an opportunity to interact with them I am gonna remind them what is important to me. Every chance I get I'm gonna just screw with them. And If I run out of opportunities, then I'm just gonna go places I know they hang out and create opportunities.

For instance. Tonight I bought an NRA gift membership for one of my liberal acquaintances. In less than a couple weeks he'll be getting his mailbox stuffed with NRA stuff, phone calls asking for donations, and his regular subscription to American Rifleman. And guess what? he asked for it! He asked for it when we had a conversation and he intimated that he believed the NRA was evil and he needed to learn more about how they are allowed to perpetrate their evil on the populace. SO, I'm sending him literature. And, I'll let him know it was me and that I expect a thank you for it too!

Know what else? I bought him the damn membership with my Bank of Omaha NRA credit card. I'll pay off all but a penny on Monday. Then I'll donate another $5 to NRA in my Liberal jack wagon senators name. Rinse repeat. I'll keep that damn card and carry one damn red cent every damn month till I die! And every month I carry that penny I'll call them and punch the buttons and talk to a representative for half an hour about the best way to manage my balance!

Next up. I'm going to a place tomorrow that has a "no guns" sign. In VA it has no force of law. I'll buy a soda and ask for the manager. I'll then remind him/her that I could have eaten lunch, but as a gun owner and NRA supporter, I'll spend my lunch money somewhere else.

Next time a liberal associate tells me about the great sale on shoes, computers or whatever, I'll tel them about all the great deals PSA currently has and ask if they are signed up for the PSA email list. If not I'll send them a text or email with a sign up link.

Next time, every time, I get on google I'm going to search AR-15 for sale. On amazon I'm going to look up every damn gun related Item I can. I'm gonna create a list just for gun stuff. Then I'll share it on my birthday and christmas with all the liberal acquaintances I can think of.

If I happen to rent a car from Enterprise or any rental place, garungoddamntee you it'll get turned in with an NRA sticker on the back window!

Everywhere I go and everything I do will be guns guns guns! You want me be to be a gun nut, fine, I'll be your gun nut!

I'll do it nicely, I'll do it with as much tact as I can muster, but I'll do it always and every opportunity that presents itself and every opportunity I can create.

I'd like to think everyone else is with me and that tomorrow there will be 30 million of us doing this, but reality is reality. So, I'm gonna try my hardest to remind them every chance I get, you do you and whatever you can to move the needle back where it should be.

Posts: 2027 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
You're a *good* troll... Smile

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I really like the way you think. Do you mind if I join you?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Enjoy your plan.

One flaw in it, is that now when your friend is in a "common sense" gun control argument he can add the credential "and I'm a NRA member" to his ridiculous assertions

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
That's awesome. Fight fire with fire. That's why the damn liberals get so much damn attention, they play dirty though they have no issue with being nasty about it.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
I love my mother in law. Genuinely adore her. I've had a horrible she-bitch of a MIL before, so I can appreciate what I've got this time.

Today she posted a long anti-gun rant on Facebook. Knowing that both of her sons in law are serious into guns.

She is Jewish. I can't wrap my mind around how a Jewish person can be anti-gun.

I admire your skewering. I prefer to not discuss politics with most people, as I prefer to not wrestle with pigs in the mud. Anyone who is anti-gun represents the farthermost reaches of the enemy to me. I've been upset at this revelation all day.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I love it! We all need to be more vocal.

I went ahead and engaged some chick on Facebook this past week. Yeah I know and normally I just ignore the stupid rants and this time I decided to write a long detailed response filled with facts including links. Then a bunch of her friends started liking my post. It didn't change her mind I'm sure but I wanted to let her know that not everyone she knows agrees with her.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Oleg Volk has a fantastic collection of pro-gun material. Take some, resize it to your needs, print it out, and slip in between pages of books or magazines, leave it on shelves at the store, stuff like that. Whenever you leave the house, grab a few, and spread them on your way, like some sort of Second Amendment Johnny Appleseed. Low effort, yes, low impact, probably, but it's a thing you can do every day to remind folks that gun people are around, we don't all have to be walking stereotypes with thigh rigs and III% patches and Gadsen flags everywhere. We're here, we're not going anywhere, and you'll likely never know it, unless you pull a piece on us, or we decide to tell you, but we're still here, walking among you.

http://www.olegvolk.net/gallery/technology/arms

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post