SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Drudge: Mark Levin Getting His Own Show At Fox News
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drudge: Mark Levin Getting His Own Show At Fox News Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted
Drudge: Mark Levin Getting His Own Show At Fox News

According to Matt Drudge, conservative talk show host and author Mark Levin is getting his own political commentary show on Fox News.

The news aggregator reported the development via Twitter on Tuesday morning.

"Mark Levin set for a weekly TV show on FOXNEWS!" wrote Drudge. "Levin, who has sold millions of books and hosts a top-rated radio broadcast, was warmly received at White House last week during meets with TrumpPence. New FOX show will feature legal, political, social commentary. Expect fireworks!"

Levin, a constitutional lawyer and scholar and former Reagan administration official, has hosted his popular radio show, "The Mark Levin Show," for over a decade. Prior to his show's syndication in 2006, Levin was a frequent contributor to both the Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity radio shows.

Levin currently has his own subscription-based television show, "LevinTV," with CRTV, a part of Conservative Review, a media company which he helped found.

Levin is also a prolific author. His book Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto (2009) was a New York Times Bestseller. His most recent books include Ameritopia: The Unmaking of America (2012)and Rediscovering Americanism: and the Tyranny of Progressivism (2017).

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Interesting. I wonder what time slot he'll be falling into.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Has he touched any tits that aren't his own?

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I hope he didn't grow up on a farm and milk a cow or anything.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31422 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I hope Fox can keep Mark's dose correct so he doesn't spin off into a rage like he does all the time on his radio show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^ that was my thought as well. I can listen to him up to the point he starts yelling.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jerkyjer
posted Hide Post
He'd be best on scotus

War Eagle!

Posts: 206 | Registered: April 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Will there be more commercials than show, like his radio program?

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love his radio show. I have been hoping they would give him a show on Fox. I wonder if they will let him be himself though?

I especially love the yelling. He takes no prisoners and gives it to the left repeatedly with vigor.

He also has the credentials/knowledge to back up his constitutional arguments.

He is a good one to have on "our" side.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
I hope Fox can keep Mark's dose correct so he doesn't spin off into a rage like he does all the time on his radio show.

Ya... he does do that. My wife hates it and I have to change the channel. But... a weekly one-hour show will be completely scripted so I think he will do OK.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
That is awesome news. Mark Levin is the only tv/radio talk show I listen to these days. I love his insight from his background in the White House during the Reagan years and being a constitutional lawyer. His imitation of McConnell is petty hilarious too. I will say he is one busy guy with all he has going on. He slams the RINOS/establishment republicans as much as he does the democrats.

Posts: 9737 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
He's a brilliant and principled man. Would that all of our politicians could be like him.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Interesting. I wonder what time slot he'll be falling into.

This is an interesting question. Seems like they have their prime-time stuff just now settled, with Laura Ingram's show just coming online. Shannon Bream's show just started as well, as 10PM CST. She doesn't editorialize much, I don't think, so maybe she was just a placeholder.

I would think Levin is a big enough name to warrant a prime-time/night-time slot, but may not, or maybe he doesn't want that.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would think Levin is a big enough name to warrant a prime-time/night-time slot, but may not, or maybe he doesn't want that.

I think it might be a weekend show. Once a week:
"Mark Levin set for a weekly TV show on FOXNEWS!" wrote Drudge.

-rduckwor

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:

So what if he does? He's usually on point when that happens. People turned off by that probably wouldn't like his show anyway or are too sensitive. Honestly, I don't get people who aren't yelling in their cars when they hear some of the liberal crap in the news. He reflects exactly how I feel.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
^^^^^^ that was my thought as well. I can listen to him up to the point he starts yelling.

Same here. I can only take him in small doses. When he starts foaming at the mouth, I turn him off.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6395 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
For over a year Levin has been doing an almost daily tv show on his cable channel. I'm not a subscriber but I would imagine he's totally up to speed with professional tv production.

If his Fox News show follows to form, he'll dig in depth to one particular topic. I surely don't expect him to touch on a day's/week's number of items.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I prefer to read his words, thanks.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:

Same here. I can only take him in small doses. When he starts foaming at the mouth, I turn him off.

Don't you know, outrage is all the rage?

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post