Tools

Hannity Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted
Now it starts........

Here is a lengthy story about another Fox News biggie.

Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
What starts? The accuser walked back her claims once they were pointed out as false.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
The agenda for some of the left is knock them off the air one at a time till there are none. None to give us the other side of the story. Well so much for the 1st then go for the 2nd. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Since Hannity embraced Trump, his daily radio show, long the second-most popular in the country, trailing only Rush Limbaugh’s, has also surged in popularity. “Hannity is more important than he’s ever been in his career,” says Michael Harrison, the founder of Talkers Magazine. “He’s neck and neck with Rush Limbaugh at the top of the talk radio mountain.” Hannity uses his radio show, TV perch, and Twitter to take a crack at anyone who criticizes one of his friends, political allies, or the president. Among other insults, Hannity has called CNN’s media reporter Brian Stelter a “pipsqueak”; David Simon, the creator of The Wire, a “malicious asshole”; Jeff Zucker, the head of CNN, a “stenographer”; and MSNBC host Joe Scarborough an “elitist snob.”

Hannity, who for years was diminished in comparison with O’Reilly on-camera, began to benefit from comparisons with O’Reilly off-camera. On April 3 attorney Lisa Bloom held a press conference in which Wendy Walsh, a former Fox News commentator, alleged that O’Reilly had propositioned her romantically and then ostracized her from the network after she turned him down. At one point, a reporter asked about O’Reilly’s suggestion that anyone in his position is an easy target. “It’s simply not true,” Bloom said. “Other successful, wealthy cable news hosts have not been the subject of public sexual harassment claims. I haven’t seen any against Sean Hannity, for example. I don’t agree with the guy on anything. But he’s got a great reputation as a family man.”

So... what's the problem?
Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
A lengthy leftist story. The bias in that article jumps off the screen.

"That night on Fox News, Hannity furrowed his formidable, load-bearing brow and unleashed on Schlussel"

There's a lot more, but it isn't worth trying to highlight and I am sure you see it as well.

quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Now it starts........

Link

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was nothing in that stupid article that could even remotely be a threat to Hannity. An alleged gun incident that people involved say was safe (no one was hurt, no crime committed, so it doesn't matter) and some rough housing with a co-worker.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I started listening to him back in Sept 2016. Tried to find errors in "facts" stated on error and have yet to do so.

He is a person I'd like to meet someday.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
furrowed his formidable, load-bearing brow

always in search of a suitable metaphor....mostly these poltroonish jackanapes only have to deal with their own pant-load-bearing opinions substituted in the absence of facts

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
a total fake news story

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why is it liberals are never accused of sexual harassment? Someone pointed that out on Rush the other day. The media goes out of their way to 1) attack conservatives and 2) protect liberals.

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rictafer
posted Hide Post
Just another example of the left trying to control the country with their bully tactics. The Democratic party has become Americas greatest threat. Control the media, control the people. Hitler said it first. "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

Posts: 27 | Location: Southeast Connecticut  | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
Why is it liberals are never accused of sexual harassment? Someone pointed that out on Rush the other day. The media goes out of their way to 1) attack conservatives and 2) protect liberals.

It is only possible to be "immoral" or "hypocritical" if you have morals and values to begin with.

The quintessential example is that Bill OReilly is unceremoniously canned for a "scandal" (the most scandalous accusation being that he called an assistant "Hot Chocolate")
Bill Clinton is elevated to "elder spokesman for the Democrat Party".

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
This is a war waged by the Left on anyone who dares to disagree with their foolishness. OReily now Hannity. Anne Colter has been targeted. When they get finished there Varney and Cavuto are probably on the list too. It's just another way of shutting down anyone who might report that Trump's plans have merit.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Now it starts........

Link

Well, the Readers' Digest Condensed Version of that Bloomberg story is that Hannity is still standing after a bunch of big names at Fox have gone - Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly, but also Greta Van Susteren and Megyn Kelly. I didn't see anything there that looked damaging to him.

The takeaway from the article - at least as regards Mr. Hannity - that he seems clean, hardworking, and his early and strong backing of The Donald is paying dividends....

quote:
Hannity has outlasted them all, meaning the longtime vice pundit of cable news is now effectively its commander-in-chief.
Hannity, with his mind-meld connection to the White House and his deep, abiding connection to the Fox News brand, is the alpha anchor right now. “Hannity’s experiencing a renaissance,” says Brian Rosenwald, a media historian at the University of Pennsylvania. “It’s his network now.”

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:

Makes you kinda miss Uncle Teddy, huh? No? Me neither.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post