New
Find
Notify
Tools

Job Interview Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
We have had more than one thread discussing the best strategy for job interviews. You might want to keep this in mind:
Interviewer: "What would you consider to be your greatest weakness?"

Applicant: "Honesty."

Interviewer: "Honesty? I don't think honesty is a weakness."

Applicant: "I don't give a fuck what you think."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
always works Big Grin

yep

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Good one!

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not to long ago, I applied for a job and I was asked where I saw myself in 5 years. I told them that at 70 years old, I was hoping to be fully retired by 75. Needless to say, I didn't move to the next step for hire. I went on another interview and the interviewer keep going hehehehehehe and I asked what was so funny and he said "You remind me of my grandfather". Needless to say, I didn't get that job either.
Maybe I should just be retired??

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
We have had more than one thread discussing the best strategy for job interviews. You might want to keep this in mind:
Interviewer: "What would you consider to be your greatest weakness?"

Applicant: "Honesty."

Interviewer: "Honesty? I don't think honesty is a weakness."

Applicant: "I don't give a fuck what you think."

Wait. Did I interview with you?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post