SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone pick up any Amazon Prime Day deals?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone pick up any Amazon Prime Day deals? Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
I got this robot vacuum for $99. Looks like you can still get it for $139 normally $189.

Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Fully Upgraded, Boundary Strip Supported, 360° Smart Sensor Protection, 1400pa Max Suction, Super Quiet, Self-Charge Robotic Vacuum, Cleans Pet Fur, Hard Floor to Carpet https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0..._api_i_GyJIFb2GGHDJB

Put it on Auto clean and it ran for a little over an hour doing its random thing. I did not really know how well it would work as we have 3 rooms and a hallway downstairs.
It made it’s way all around pretty well. It is certainly not a replacement for you vacuuming but now that we have the dog I will have it set to vacuum everyday at 10am and it should keep me from having to vacuum every other day as I have been.

Was pretty impressed with how much it picked up. I vacuumed myself this morning.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Grabbed a 4k firestick and some essential oils. It's going to be a good weekend haha.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
Picked up one of those massage guns. Like you see at sporting events. Variable speed, several attachments, 3 - 6 hour battery life. $99 bucks, I think reg 139

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14005 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up a handheld, cordless vacuum for $39 down from $49. Was keeping my eye out for a handheld for small messes, little corners and cleaning up the vehicles. Also grabbed a new Anker charger with USB-C connection, that was it.

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Family Man
posted Hide Post
I got a external hard drive enclosure, a 3.5" HDD, and a Kindle Paperwhite.

I was planning to buy these things anyways, but I was able to save around $75 in total on Prime Day.

Posts: 987 | Registered: December 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Got a new Kindle, old one is over 10 years old and not charging anymore. New one is smaller and nicer with a lighted screen.

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
My son used my account to buy a bazillion nerf darts.

I did grab two more lifestraws

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Ring camera at a nice discount, and an Alexa Dot was included at no additional cost. I'll put it in the back yard and link the Dot to alarm me in case of movement at night.

Posts: 1345 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Two 7lb bags of grass seeds! Not very interesting, but was good timing as I need to prep for next spring in the yard.

Posts: 4340 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up a synology 920 NAS about $130 off to replace one that I acquired 7 years ago. Using as a personal cloud for backups and media streaming via plex.

Posts: 1169 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up an assortment of pressure washer fittings. About 1/2 of which fit my machine.

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
I bought another 2000 amp NOCO boost jump starter for one of my sons. It was reduced to $125 from the normal $199.

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple Hawaiin shirts and a hundred pack of k-cups. Saved a few bucks, and blueberry vanilla coffee is delicious!

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
$80 Razer gaming mouse for $60.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Just a bunch of little stuff I had hanging in my cart for a while. I spent about $300 and saved about $100. That’s way down from prior years. I guess my urge to downsize is greater then my need to upsize.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mdblanton:
I bought another 2000 amp NOCO boost jump starter for one of my sons. It was reduced to $125 from the normal $199.

Michael

wanted one of these but by the time I logged in the sale had ended... Frown

-------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Chemical Bros car care products were 20% off.

Got a 4 pack of polish, V32 through V38, a set of buffing pads and spray lube, and a gallon of honeydew snow foam shampoo.

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never thought I would be excited about get socks on sale.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I got a pair of Kreg KHC-Premium Face Clamps. They were not on sale, but the Prime Day $10 off the regular $41.28 price was nice.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I picked up a 2-pack of RV water filters for the same price I paid 2 years ago. Prices have been so ridiculous lately that getting the same price as 2 years ago is a bargain.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post