SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    California Tattoo Removal Business Surges Amid Deportation Fears
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

California Tattoo Removal Business Surges Amid Deportation Fears Login/Join 
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Is that a regulated business? Do I need to buy a permit? I have a sharp knife....

Belt Sander.

Wheel grinder......wood chipper for those difficult ones

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4572 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is no evidence that those with tattoos are being singled out by immigration officials, but people with criminal backgrounds or gang ties could be at risk.

Immigrants are also canceling their food stamps ...

I hate using this, but it is very appropriate: win-win. I might be inclined to look the other way if they work, but welfare is a no-no.

Posts: 27928 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Years ago the Army tighten up on tattoos. The removal shops near base were booming.

Have dealt with those having tattoos removed. Lots of horror stories. Some tats are just too deep to fully remove. One guy had a tat on his forearmed removed with salt ("belt sander"). It left a huge keloid scar. Another had his ex-wife's name removed. They cut it out an stitched him up. Then he goes to the gym to lift. That was a mess.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post