SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What leftists think about blacks and voter ID v. what blacks think
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What leftists think about blacks and voter ID v. what blacks think Login/Join 
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted
Obviously not scientific, but we all know it rings true:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/rrBxZGWCdgs

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Basically, liberals think blacks are too stupid to get an ID. Liberals have been the largest oppressors of blacks and yet blacks overwhelmingly vote democrat. It's a mystery to me.

Posts: 13091 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Basically, liberals think blacks are too stupid to get an ID. Liberals have been the largest oppressors of blacks and yet blacks overwhelmingly vote democrat. It's a mystery to me.

The soft bigotry of low expectations.

Of course they view blacks as incompetent, otherwise they wouldn't need strong, compassionate, white people to do their thinking for them. Provide them with food, and shelter, and just enough education to vote for their masters.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
Hmm. I wonder how this works.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2190 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well done. This should be shown in all the middle schools and high schools.

It would even make a good news clip on the evening news.

Posts: 2130 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris42:
Well done. This should be shown in all the middle schools and high schools.

It would even make a good news clip on the evening news.

Why? It's not newsworthy. Everyone knows black people aren't too stupid to get an ID. They know where the DMV is, and if for some reason they didn't they could google it. If for some reason they don't have a computer then they can ask a neighbor, friend, or relative where one is.

The progressives paint black people as being so dumb and lazy that it's impossible for them to accomplish anything without the state doing it for them. Really? Explain black doctors, lawyers, and scientists then. If I were black no way in hell I'd vote for a party that thought I was helpless.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Look at all the everyday transactions that require ID. Does no one ever "card" them for anything? Moreover, every state that has voter ID laws has a list of acceptable, easily obtainable alternate (other than the usual driver's license) IDs.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
This says it all about Liberals.
Dispense lies to support their agenda.

Posts: 22894 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Stereotyping? They are blinded by a flawed ideology.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
These liberals in berzerkly may be book smart but they are truly clueless.

Who the heck are the parents of these truly clueless class of people? How did we go from the greatest generation to these idiots in the span of a few generations?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
When it comes down to it, liberals all think blacks are stupid and cannot compete on an even level in all aspects of life with whites, asians, etc. Liberals think that like infants, blacks need standards to be lowered, coddled, and propped up.

Conservatives don't think like this, yet we are the evil ones, the monsters lurking about.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But I have to ask the obvious question???
With liberal, progressive democrats portraying blacks in this negative manner, why do a majority of blacks still vote for, and support liberal, progressive democrats instead of the conservatives or another party?

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie:
But I have to ask the obvious question???
With liberal, progressive democrats portraying blacks in this negative manner, why do a majority of blacks still vote for, and support liberal, progressive democrats instead of the conservatives or another party?

They are followers. Their leaders and influencers tell them the Dems are good and Reps are racist. So that's how they vote.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
^^^They are also told they are victims of both the sins of today, and the past, and that if something in their lives isn't going they way they think it should, it's not their responsibility. Some buy into it, some don't.

Of course it's not just blacks told this, it's everyone other than straight white, "cis-gender" males.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
but but but college students know everything. And now high school students know everything.

Heck you can use a computer in the library for Heavens' sake.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
but but but college students know everything. And now high school students know everything.

Heck you can use a computer in the library for Heavens' sake.

I'm pretty sure you need ID to get a library card. Maybe librarians are racist.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
These liberals in berzerkly may be book smart but they are truly clueless.

Who the heck are the parents of these truly clueless class of people? How did we go from the greatest generation to these idiots in the span of a few generations?

Suburbanites.
Seriously, go to any suburb and listen to the high school kids, they've been told, convinced and rumored into thinking/believing that these stereotypes are true. Look at the kids who join the various HS Clubs: Model UN, drama, UNICEF, Amnesty, Gay/Straight Alliance, etc... It's the breeding grounds for this type of group-think which gets perpetuated within their cliques, classrooms and teachers.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Looked up a few stories about people that didn't have photo ID. Invariably, they were old. Also, when you got into the story, they always ended up with a photo ID.
"She finally received authorization Tuesday when the state verified her citizenship by finding her birthday amid U.S. census rolls from the 1940s, according to the Waco Tribune-Herald. She also showed her Social Security card, two utility bills and her Medicare card.
Those 65 and older can vote by mail without a photo ID but Barber wants to vote in person in November."
https://www.yourconroenews.com...-to-vote-9483206.php

When it came to younger voters,
"According to the study, previewed before its release to POLITICO, significantly more minority youths age 18-29 were asked to show identification than white youth: 72.9 percent of black youth were asked for ID, compared with 60.8 percent of Latino youth and 50.8 percent of white youth."
"And for many young minority youths, even the concept of a required ID was a primary reason they didn’t go to the polls last year."
https://www.politico.com/story...ng-minorities-088773

Do you see anywhere that said the were not allowed to vote?

I did run into the claim that "You don't need a photo ID (driver's license) to board a plane." Which argued you did not need a photo ID to vote. However, when you looked at the claim the following identification was accepted in place of a driver's license"
U.S. passport
U.S. passport card
DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
U.S. Department of Defense ID, including IDs issued to dependents
Permanent resident card
Border crossing card
DHS-designated enhanced driver's license
Federally recognized, tribal-issued photo ID
HSPD-12 PIV card
Foreign government-issued passport
Canadian provincial driver's license or Indian and Northern Affairs Canada card

Yea, all photo IDs

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post