SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ilhan Omar (D-MN): Anti-Semitic Congresswoman who married brother now in hot water for affair with married man
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ilhan Omar (D-MN): Anti-Semitic Congresswoman who married brother now in hot water for affair with married man Login/Join 
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
I really hate liberals...where is the comet? I’m F’ing done!
I picture them having little “oppression parties” where they try and figure out who is the most special little snowflake in their drum circle or feminist poetry club.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Report This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Would Robert F. Kennedy approve of her message? Probably not... as a palestinian terminated him. Please consider this post as just a 'thought experiment' on the perversion of political history.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Keith Ellison was bad enough, this bitch scares the fuck out of me.

Minnesota is already the most heavily populated Somalia area in the country...

Shit.

Amen from a fellow Minnesotan

Posts: 338 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Syngin1066:
I really hate liberals...where is the comet? I’m F’ing done!

This isn't liberalism, it's islam.

Whole different batshit crazy ideology that is neither liberalism nor a religion.

There is no question that islam is not a legitimate religion. It is no different than any other cult started by someone who woke up one day and said. "I think I'll be a prophet". Whether it was in the 600s or the 1800s, a whole bunch of idiots decide to follow them.

It boggles the mind how people can (and could) be so stupid and so gullible.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Oh boy.

DFL endorses Omar for Ellison's congressional seat. http://strib.mn/2JN4Sbu

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Mo’ SJW. Feminist, non-white, Muslim, liberal candidate mouthing off on Israel? What could go wrong? She’s talking shit but would go instant hypocrite if someone started talking shit about her religion.

We really need to pass a law. No more Twatter, Fakebook, Snap Crap, Insta-crap, ban them all. Then a huge amount of noise would be silenced as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Report This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
It's a narrow demographic that dislikes Jews, and likes Muslims.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Geez....

There's so much wing-nuttery coming out of California and New England that I keep forgetting about Minnesota. Minnesota???

Jesse Ventura, Al Franken, Keith Ellison, and now this. Well, since they can't fall into the ocean, maybe we can hope they freeze themselves stiff.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
This woman really is the gift that keeps on giving...

Fellow legislator accuses Ilhan Omar of using campaign funds for divorce lawyer

A state lawmaker filed a complaint against fellow Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar, accusing her of using campaign money to pay her divorce lawyer’s legal fees in violation of state law.

Republican Rep. Steve Drazkowski recently filed the complaint about Omar, a Minneapolis Democrat who is running for U.S. Rep. Keith Ellison’s open congressional seat.

Drazkowski questioned a $2,250 payment she made in Nov. 2016 to Kjellberg Law Office for legal fees. The firm, which specializes in family law and divorce cases, handled Omar’s 2017 divorce.

Omar’s attorney, who owns the firm, denied the allegation.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Some Shot:
quote:
Ok, I’m a little slow on the uptake... WTF is an intersectional feminist.

Do they stand on street corners?

(I'm from a small town.)

ROTFLMAO.

Posts: 1440 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Report This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
It's a narrow demographic that dislikes Jews, and likes Muslims.

Wink

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Report This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
The evil of Israel, is it? So by definition our connection and support of Israel she is then also implying there is the evil of the United States that she is railing against. That thing about social media and never being able to escape it apparently rings true again. Whatever the DFL stands for (Dumb Fuck Libtards?), they are entranced by her...what was it again?

AND to boot she's a incestuous bigamist that misappropriates government funds for personal use. Sounds like she should fit right in perfectly within the heathen party of Huey Long and Jimmy Walker.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Report This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
The endorsement is functionally a symbolic gesture, since all five DFL candidates in the race will appear on the Aug. 14 primary ballot, and the three who participated in Sunday’s endorsement convention in Minneapolis — Omar, state Sen. Patricia Torres Ray and real estate broker Frank Drake — all said they intended to continue with their campaigns with or without the party’s endorsement.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Report This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Ok, I’m a little slow on the uptake... WTF is an intersectional feminist.

If you really want to know (it will piss you off, make you laugh or both), look up "intersectionality".

TL;DR: A new way for people who feel insufficiently oppressed to rectify the problem by combining oppression points in such a way that the whole of the oppression is greater than the sum of it's parts.

so basically like old folks that sit around comparing ailments and medication,

there is a set rule that some ailments trump others but can be overruled by the amount or type of medication, all correlated by the perceived lack of visits or phone calls by the children

'my bursitis is bad today Ethel'
' well that's too bad Edith, I had to take 3 horse pills for my spleen'..
'well Ethel, my son has not called me to check in 3 days,,,'

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Report This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
That means she’s a threefer: diversity points based on
1. Female
2. Non-white
3. Muslim

An Islamic feminist. That should be interesting.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Report This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Powerline has been writing about her for quite a while

"She apparently entered into a bigamous marriage with her brother in order to facilitate immigration fraud, but the facts are murky and she refuses to clarify them."

http://www.powerlineblog.com/a...ed-anti-semitism.php

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Days after winning her primary last summer, Omar faced scrutiny over a report that she had married her brother for immigration reasons. She denied he was her brother, calling the insinuations “absurd and offensive.”

Omar is not legally married to Ahmed Hirsi, who is the father of her three children. She said they’d had an Islamic marriage that ended in 2008 when they reached “an impasse in our life together.” She later met and married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, a British citizen and the man alleged to be her brother, in 2009 in Hennepin County. After that relationship ended, Omar said she reconciled with Hirsi and remarried in their faith.

She said she’s still in the process of divorcing Elmi and declined further comment.....

Maybe she can get some coaching from Fauxahauntis (and/or Goebbels) on how to openly lie to the voting public so that they are some mix of ignorant/apathetic/complicit.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
From what I can barely understand about it, instead of the old days of blaming racism or sexism for why they couldn't get ahead, feminazis are now claiming that it's a combination of racism, sexism, patriarchy (dudes), colonialism, Christianity, capitalism, IQism, private schooling, rape culture, sports, SAT tests....everything is supposedly connected and are trying to keep women down...hence, intersectionality Roll Eyes
Whatever it is, I think I'm for it....

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
For those who didn't look it up:
DFL = Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party

Why do I find myself wondering just how many "farmers" actually endorse this twatwaffle...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
OK, let's cut to the important issue: Does she, or does she not, buy Girl Scout Chocolate Mint cookies?

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2270 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Report This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Let's see 36 years old, hits all the qualifying Democratic Values, hmmm if they could get past her being an immigrant she'd make a great running mate for Fauxahontas.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Report This Post