SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ilhan Omar (D-MN): Anti-Semitic Congresswoman who married brother now in hot water for affair with married man
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ilhan Omar (D-MN): Anti-Semitic Congresswoman who married brother now in hot water for affair with married man Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Wow! Color me SHOCKED that Yahoo News picked up this story from the Louisville Courier Journal...

Sen. Rand Paul offers Rep. Ilhan Omar a trip back to Somalia to 'appreciate America more'

Republican Sen. Rand Paul is offering to buy Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar a plane ticket to visit her home country of Somalia to learn to be more grateful for living in the United States.

Omar is one of four congresswomen — known as "The Squad" — who President Donald Trump told to “go back" to their ancestors' countries instead of criticizing U.S. policies.

A few days later, Trump held a campaign rally in North Carolina where the crowd chanted "send her back" when the president spoke of Omar, a Somalian refugee who came to the U.S. as a child.

Trump condemned the chant when later asked by reporters but then called those who attended the rally "patriots" in subsequent comments.

"I'm not saying we forcibly send her anywhere," Paul said in an interview last week with Breitbart News, a conservative-leaning outlet. "I’m willing to contribute to buy her a ticket to go visit Somalia. I think she can look and maybe learn a little bit about the disaster that is Somalia."

Sen. Mitch McConnell: President Donald Trump 'is not a racist'

The Kentucky Republican then criticized the East African country for having "no capitalism" or "God-given rights" under in a constitution. He said Omar "might come back and appreciate America more" after visiting Somalia.

An Omar spokesperson could not be reached for comment.

Omar said in a recent op-ed to the New York Times that the "send her back" chant "will be a defining moment in American history." She added that this marks a "fight for the soul of our nation."

“Throughout history, demagogues have used state power to target minority communities and political enemies, often culminating in state violence,” Omar said in the op-ed. "Today, we face that threat in our own country, where the president of the United States is using the influence of our highest office to mount racist attacks on communities across the land.”

Paul, who ran against Trump for president in 2016, has defended the president against charges of racism in the past.

A year ago, when Trump reportedly referred to African nations as "s---hole countries" Kentucky's junior senator said the comments weren't constructive, but that it was "unfair" to label the president a racist.

Paul has a budding relationship with the president and was recently tapped to help with negotiations with Iran. He has defended Trump over the tweets aimed at the congresswomen, which include Democratic Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York; Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts; and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan.

Also: Gov. Matt Bevin rubs elbow with President Donald Trump at private event in West Virginia

The senator told Breitbart that in the city of Bowling Green, where he lives, there are many immigrants and refugees who are great citizens, but that those people are thankful to be in America.

"Then I hear Rep. Omar say, 'Oh, America is a terrible place, there is no justice here,'" Paul said. “Well, she came here and we fed her, we clothed her, she got welfare, she got school, she got healthcare, and then, lo and behold, she has the honor of actually winning a seat in Congress, and she says we’re a terrible country? I think that’s about as ungrateful as you can get."

Paul's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Reporter Phillip M. Bailey can be reached at 502-582-4475 or pbailey@courierjournal.com. Support strong local journalism by subscribing today: courier-journal.com/philb.

This article originally appeared on Louisville Courier Journal: Rand Paul offers 'ungrateful' Ilhan Omar a trip back to Somalia

https://news.yahoo.com/sen-ran...s-rep-105846766.html

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I think this video, filmed at Mall of America, may help illustrate how much the Minneapolis area has changed over the past 20 years. I was astonished. No wonder Omar won the election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6fQI_qB1JE

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
I think this video, filmed at Mall of America, may help illustrate how much the Minneapolis area has changed over the past 20 years. I was astonished. No wonder Omar won the election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6fQI_qB1JE

Weird they use to have a mall with the same exact name in the United States, where is that mall?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Could be Somalia but the people are too well fed

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Minnesota - Settled by the Vikings and now dominated by the Somalians.

I have family in the Twin Cities area. I do not feel comfortable even visiting there any more.....

Anywhere people can hang out for free such as parks, shopping centers, downtown walkways are infested with them.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Can we just give Minn to Canada?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HighZonie:
Minnesota - Settled by the Vikings and now dominated by the Somalians.

I have family in the Twin Cities area. I do not feel comfortable even visiting there any more.....

Anywhere people can hang out for free such as parks, shopping centers, downtown walkways are infested with them.

They do seem to like to "hang out" in those places. Despite the fact that they are less than 2% of the state's population, they make an oversized observable presence in the Twin Cities area.

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Can we just give Minn to Canada?

I think many of us in rural MN would be perfectly fine with being annexed by the Dakotas. I doubt Canada wants the metro area either.

OTOH: If Omar's BS helps flip 10 Electoral votes to Trump next year...

https://www.foxnews.com/opinio...trump-justin-haskins

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...air-with-ilhan-omar/

The wife of a Democrat consultant alleges her husband engaged in an extramarital affair with freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) in recent months

The New York Post, citing divorce filings obtained by the newspaper, reports Dr. Beth Jordan Mynett said her husband Tim Mynett admitted to having an affair with Omar in April. Dr. Mynett also alleges her spouse dropped a “shocking declaration of love” for the far-left lawmaker and dumped her soon after, state filings submitted to the Superior Court of the District of Columbia on Tuesday

here is the crazy part:

The development comes after a Daily Mail report stating Omar is no longer living with her husband, Ahmed Hirsi, who she fired as a policy advisor

Before Hirsi, the Minnesota Democrat was married to Ahmed Nur Said Elmi. Omar has faced scrutiny stemming from a joint tax return she filed with Hirsi in 2014 and 2015 — before they were actually married and while Omar was legally wed to another man.

Omar has claimed that she married Hirsi, who then went by Ahmed Aden, in an Islamic ceremony in 2002, though never married legally

The pair split up 2008 and she married Elmi, legally, the next year. Even though the lawmaker split from Elmi in 2011, she remained married to him while she filed tax returns with Hirsi.

Records show she divorced Elmi before marrying Hirsi. Elmi has faced allegations that he is Omar’s brother, a claim that Omar has denied.

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
^^^ I guess he reminds Omar of her brother.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Omar is a nympho and needs a male harem.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Well it looks like she is line for 100 lashings followed by stonning. At least according with her religion. Also see premarital sex and having sex with idolaters.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yanici:
Omar is a nympho and needs a male harem.

Go for it, let us know how it works out for you. Razz

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Well it looks like she is line for 100 lashings followed by stonning. At least according with her religion. Also see premarital sex and having sex with idolaters.
Sounds fitting to me . . . .

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
Wonder if those mall folks have a job or if they are living on all the free stuff and social security benefits the misguided government gives them at our expense?

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
If it can be substantiated, it will die regardless. She is a leftist. That means she is a hypocrite. The leftist media will give it the tiniest minimum of coverage to claim they’re not ignoring it and promptly ignore it. Business as usual.

Let Trump eat a second piece of cake though...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Let Trump eat a second piece of cake though...
Yeah, and he eats fried chicken with a fuck err fork.

Posts: 107588 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
...and now there is money involved.

Ilhan Omar Accused Of Having Affair With Married Man, Funneled Campaign Money To Him, Report Says

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) was accused of having an affair with a married man, whom she allegedly funneled large sums of money to through her campaign, in divorce documents filed this week.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
I'm a furriner, and have no dog in this race, except to say that I would happily send $10 to a Fund-me that sent ANYONE unhappy with the place they are now living back to the unarguable sh*thole that they came from.

In fact, I'm amazed that the airline sales desks are not filled to cramming with the vast numbers of dissatisfied 'New Americans' who are disillusioned by having food every day, somewhere to sleep every night that isn't different from the last night, a police force that doesn't graduate the amount of 'peace' they keep depending on how much you can pay them, the right to worship whatever deity they might dream up, and all the things that other Americans seem to take for granted.

Posts: 11323 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Tac, our nation has reached a stage where education has become simple indoctrination. Gubbermint provides some 40% of the population with their means to live without worry or work, or responsibility. Not to mention that our so-called education consists of nothing but brain washing.

I have not read Alinsky's contribution but from what I have heard what we are seeing now is right out of his preaching. Our nation is in serious danger.

In the past, I have heard that the way to destroy a nation was to destroy its religious systems, education systems, and the rest follows naturally.

Seems like we are there.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post