SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

bigdeal, maybe you should consider deleting that post in a timely fashion. Just sayin'.
You are probably right. Done.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The democratic infighting has begun. AOC has complained the 1.9 trillion is not enough. She wants backpay for unemployment benefits AND two thousand dollar checks for those that qualify. It is easy to spend the money of others.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another news item. AOC has advocated funding for the deprogramming of white supremacists!

The federal government needs to fund the de-programming of white supremacists and conspiracy theorists, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Friday night.

“The White supremacist cause is futile, it’s nihilist,” AOC, a Democrat who represents parts of The Bronx and Queens, said during a virtual town hall meeting Friday night.

“Their world will never exist. That’s why we’re seeing violence right now.,” she said, speaking in the wake of the violent siege on the US Capitol by radical supporters of President Trump.

“We have to pick up those pieces.”

Ocasio-Cortez said the House subcommittee on civil rights she serves on has held hearings over the prior two years on white supremacy and said there are programs to “de-radicalize” brain-washed adherents.

But she said funding was not a priority for those programs during the Trump years.

“There are people who are radicalized right now. It’s going to take a very long time to de-radicalize these people and a lot of effort,” she said.

“This is a problem that doesn’t go away on Jan. 20,” said the congresswoman, referring to when Trump leaves the White House and is succeeded by President-elect Joe Biden.

She said many fringe radicals operate in a “misinformation bubble” and it will take more than more than one conversation to de-program them, likening it to therapy.

But, she said, research has shown “healing is possible.”

SEE ALSO

Alleged US Capitol rioter in ‘Camp Auschwitz’ sweatshirt arrested
“We need to double, triple or quadruple the funding for these programs,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

AOC said there is a spectrum of radicalization that ranges from sympathizers to conspiracy theorists, to Neo-Nazis. Such radical ideology could lead to violence and domestic terrorism.

She said the conspiracy theory wrongly pushed by Trump that the election was stolen from him radicalized his supporters who invaded the Capitol last week, leading to violence and the death of five people. AOC said she felt her life was threatened.

LINK: https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/...-white-supremacists/

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Alexandra, you can't deprogram someone by simply overlaying the programming with another set of program-

Ah, forget it.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
"I thought I was going to die" Roll Eyes

What a drama queen...

From the article (and pointed at Ted Cruz): "you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago..."

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...most-had-me-murdered

God bless America.

Posts: 13428 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
More unity.

I must wonder if she was this big of a fuck up while tending bar?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don't know. It seems she cannot keep her mouth shut even when it is expedient to do so. It would be interesting to see what her classmates thought of her at Boston University.

Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don't know. It seems she cannot keep her mouth shut even when it is expedient to do so. It would be interesting to see what her classmates thought of her at Boston University.
Did you guys forget that this marionette responded to an audition to play the part of congress-critter, and then was cast in the role. I believe she rarely opens her cakehole that it isn't put into the script somewhere by her wranglers.

I guess it is possible that she could occasionally go off the reservation. Razz

quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Alexandra, you can't deprogram someone by simply overlaying the programming with another set of program-

Ah, forget it.

You must have just remembered why you should never try to play chess with a pigeon.

Posts: 7233 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ She started strutting before the pieces were set up, and that was it.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
From the article (and pointed at Ted Cruz): "you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago..."
Must admit, I read that article and am still LOL. This woman is truly mentally retarded.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Isn't that insane? I can't tell whether she believes it or she's just trying to milk a cow Nancy already managed to milk dry. What I can say, though, is that the Dems have already begun overplaying their hands to the point of playing into Trump and the Republicans' hands.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^ Isn't that insane? I can't tell whether she believes it or she's just trying to milk a cow Nancy already managed to milk dry.
Nah, I truly think this moron actually believes she was personally targeted in the storming of the capital. I also think she believes the couple congressmen who want to concealed carry in the house chambers are doing so just to try and endanger and/or intimidate her. This chick is really damaged goods.

posted Hide Post
Damaged goods chick has the support of the media. The media repeats what she said 10 times and the indoctrinated believe her.

Posts: 110 | Location: florida | Registered: July 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
^^^ Isn't that insane? I can't tell whether she believes it or she's just trying to milk a cow Nancy already managed to milk dry.
Nah, I truly think this moron actually believes she was personally targeted in the storming of the capital. I also think she believes the couple congressmen who want to concealed carry in the house chambers are doing so just to try and endanger and/or intimidate her. This chick is really damaged goods.

Visions of grandeur drive her mouth. I predict that she will eventually suffer a nervous breakdown (if she hasn't already), and self destruct. The closer you look, the more damaged goods she appears to be. If the media presents her as she is, she will implode.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RVF400:
The media repeats what she said 10 times and the indoctrinated believe her.

Yep. Right up until everyone notices that no one's done anything to accommodate her braying - and then figures out that it's because there's no actual support for her, ah, "proposals" beyond the MSM and the most-heavily indoctrinated.

(I know, that should be redundant. But the MSM does pride itself on being indoctrinators, and as such more manipulating than manipulated. When they have the initiative, it's just as well to understand their mindset.)

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RVF400:
Damaged goods chick has the support of the media. The media repeats what she said 10 times and the indoctrinated believe her.
The media is our enemy even more so than ISIS and Al Queda. So what camp does that place Ms. Retard in? If ever there was a 'smoke and mirrors' elected official, this chick is it. Without her 'virtual' following, that I personally don't believe exists in the numbers associated with her Tweeter account, and that the media hypes constantly, she's nothing. As HayesGreener noted, I too believe she's on her way to complete meltdown. She's simply too damaged and deluded for the media to hold up forever.

posted Hide Post
Now Cori Bush, Dimocratic congresswoman feels threatened by Marjorie Taylor Greene, Republican congresswoman from Georgia and had Pelosi move her office. Reminds me of elementary school.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now Cori Bush, Dimocratic congresswoman feels threatened by Marjorie Taylor Greene, Republican congresswoman from Georgia and had Pelosi move her office. Reminds me of elementary school.

And you’ll see a lot more of this.

None of them are history buffs. History repeats itself over and over across the globe.

I read an article earlier explaining how the dims are trying to work with the mean ole republicans but they’ll crush them if they have to. Yeah, that certainly will lead to cooperation. Of course, their version is control the narrative by crushing anyone who disagrees with them as “domestic terrorists”. They have a narrative to control.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Read that today on my news feed and began LOL while standing in Race Trac. All of these people are damaged and deranged.

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
They all need to be sent to couples therapy.

Posts: 11152 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post