SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Latest AOC fun tidbit. The media caught her in a XX strip club with her boyfriend.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertai...ed-xx-174511475.html

Pelosi looks slightly uncomfortable in that Instagram pic at the bottom of the page. I think the inclusiveness got a little to close for her comfort. Pretty funny actually.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Gosh AOC must really not like Jews. Have fun removing your foot this time. Not sure what her lust is for all things Third Reich. Trump says she reminds him of Evita, and she starts quoting her. Then finds out Argentina gave asylum to and hid Nazis post WWII. OOPSIE DAISY.....

https://www.washingtonexaminer...ng-nazi-collaborator

quote:
Saikat Chakrabarti, the chief of staff for Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, came under scrutiny for having worn a T-shirt that featured Nazi collaborator Subhas Chandra Bose.

I'm sensing a theme.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
She played the race card against Pelosi.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ling-out-women-color

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ling-out-women-color

She's colored?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Well shit, do I root for Pelosi now? I hate the woman but watching her put AOC in her place would be nice.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The Squad vs. Pelosi

Love the show.

Pelosi: I Have No Regrets Saying What I Did About AOC And Her Squad

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Proof positive that even a blind squirrel finds a nut (or 4) now and then from the article linked above:

"She (Pelosi) told the New York Times: "All these people have their public whatever and their Twitter world, but they didn’t have any following. They’re four people, and that’s how many votes they got.""

Posts: 10824 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
“This glass of water would win with a ‘D’ next to its name in those districts.” Pelosi said in reference to The Squad.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
AOC now plays the race card and accuses Pelosi of being "disprespectful to people of color" for criticizing her, Tlaib, Pressley and Omar.

link

I want to buy stock in Orville Redenbacher.
There isn't enough popcorn in the world for this trainwreck in the Democrat Party.

I hope Nancy and her pals are happy with what they've created.

And I don't know what AOC thinks she is accomplishing. If you're going to kill the Queen, you best not miss, and I don't think AOC has the firepower to take Nancy out.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Does anyone else have that old 1950s movie theme playing in their head? The one where the mad man creates a monster to have power over the villagers and then has trouble controlling the monster.
Rod

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sig sailor,

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:

You go, girl!!!

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4870 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
quote:

You go, girl!!!

No shit. This is really getting good.
We might get to see how big Pelosi's balls really are.

Posts: 3220 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I read somewhere that Pelosi was giving AOC a lot of "busy work" to keep her occupied. How does that work? I realize there are probably mundane tasks that the freshmen have to do for the caucus but what if AOC just says no? Not like Pelosi can fire her.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I read somewhere that Pelosi was giving AOC a lot of "busy work" to keep her occupied. How does that work? I realize there are probably mundane tasks that the freshmen have to do for the caucus but what if AOC just says no? Not like Pelosi can fire her.

She is now in charge of the Congressional Garbage Disposals.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Would somebody make a Pelosi "No Regerts" meme, please

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:

AOC now plays the race card and accuses Pelosi of being "disprespectful to people of color" for criticizing her, Tlaib, Pressley and Omar.

I LOVE IT! Big Grin

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:

I LOVE IT! Big Grin

Shit reminds me of when I used to teach at an inner city high school.

Little Clayvonah didn’t turn in his homework all semester and constantly disrupted class. When I or anyone would go to Discipline him, he say it’s because he was black (btw, the whole damn school was black).

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
quote:

You go, girl!!!

No shit. This is really getting good.
We might get to see how big Pelosi's balls really are.

Oh great! One more mental image I did not need Big Grin

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Ooooeeee! This I wanna see! Bitch fight of epic preportions (I hope). Let’s see if ol’ Nancy still runs the Democrat show.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greco:
Ooooeeee! This I wanna see! Bitch fight of epic preportions (I hope). Let’s see if ol’ Nancy still runs the Democrat show.

I think it will be brutal and ugly but Nancy didn't get to where she is by being a wimp and and idiot.

My prediction: Nancy will eventually eviscerate this Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post