SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, big surprise. Ms. Macarena-Hey-Macarena turned down Shapiro's offer, but of course she cannot be honest as to why she did so. She said Shapiro's offer was equivalent to "catcalling from a man".

Oh, big surprise. Bring gender into this. Yeah, nice try. Yeah, his offer is sexist, you ignorant child.

So very typical- you know you'd get your commie ass handed to you in the first 30 seconds of that debate, so you decline, but you can't just say that you decline. No, you have to pull the typical leftist shit of making everything about race or gender.

Fucking fraud.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Yeah, big surprise. Ms. Macarena-Hey-Macarena turned down Shapiro's offer, but of course she cannot be honest as to why she did so. She said Shapiro's offer was equivalent to "catcalling from a man".

Oh, big surprise. Bring gender into this. Yeah, nice try. Yeah, his offer is sexist, you ignorant child.

So very typical- you know you'd get your commie ass handed to you in the first 30 seconds of that debate, so you decline, but you can't just say that you decline. No, you have to pull the typical leftist shit of making everything about race or gender.

Fucking fraud.

I read about that on Fox this morning and it kind of spun me up. Comparing an invitation to debate the issues to an unwanted sexual advance? That's a stretch even for that imbecile.

I'm glad Shapiro called her out on it, but I don't think he hit back hard enough. I would've liked to see him really hammer her on her bullshit statement.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I’d love to see one of the Fox women say, “I’ll debate you. What’s the excuse this time?”

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
I’d love to see one of the Fox women say, “I’ll debate you. What’s the excuse this time?”

No SHIT!!! Where's Ann Coulter??? She'd have that smarmy macarena bitch in tears within 4 seconds.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:

No SHIT!!! Where's Ann Coulter??? She'd have that smarmy macarena bitch in tears within 4 seconds.
Michele Malkin or Harris Faulkner would also do a number on her.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Candice Owens offered to debate her, as did Katie Pavlich of Town Hall.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

It's hilarious to watch the leftists twist themselves into pretzels justifying it, too

Even liberals (real liberals, as opposed to leftists) and the more sane feminists are all "Srsly?"

The funniest comment I've seen, so far:
quote:

"This debate would be like clubbing a baby seal, the man with the bat should not complain about the seal trying to get away." -- Stormy Tapper @MomcorpsFRC on Twitter

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Ran across this earlier, seems appropriate:

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think that Laura I. could do a very nice job in a debate with miss commie.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Hey - Sammy thinks we should vote for her

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
quote:

I think that Laura I. could do a very nice job in a debate with miss commie.

That would be like Stevie Wonder stepping in the Ring with Marvin Hagler.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Have you seen the picture on the front page of foxnews right now? Same pose as o-dumbo used, same as the che guevara pose.

Disgusting...

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Like I said, someone's spending some money. O managed to get away with voicing some dumb ideas and still had a meteoric rise to the Presidency. It's starting to look like someone thinks she can get away with being a bit dumber a bit more often and still shoot to the top on the basis of nothing (and I mean nothing) more than slick presentation.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She's ignorant and would be eviscerated in a debate with any of the conservatives named in this thread.

They would need a big roll of that white butcher's paper. They'd have to wrap up sections as she was sliced up.

Because she would eventually have to face the music, she can go only so far. Yeah, she'll get elected- and then end up being the newest joke in Washington.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At some point she is going to have to debate her opponent - and the stupid will flow....

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"And ye shall know how panicked she be by how soon and how aggressively she insisteth on going off on an irrelevant tangent, for yea, such beith the politician's equivalent of boxing from the ropes."

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
At some point she is going to have to debate her opponent - and the stupid will flow....

I hope there're some maxi super tampons for this "flow"!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
And I predict it won't matter at all--she'll be elected by her dumb clueless voters.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
quote:

No she won't. With a D next to her name she doesn't have to do anything until November and she'll be elected in her district.

Posts: 3656 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post