SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Give her a mop to clean the bathroom stalls. That'll keep her busy...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Give her a mop to clean the bathroom stalls. That'll keep her busy...

She's not even qualified to do that. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21838 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Good news for the country. How long before she makes good on her remarks about quitting politics or blowing up the demonrat party.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
Good news for the country. How long before she makes good on her remarks about quitting politics or blowing up the demonrat party.

That loudmouth bitch isn’t going anywhere; she has tasted true power and like any better-than-thou tyrant, wants more. Luckily, she is just too dumb and inexperienced to keep her big yap shut. As long as she insists on shoving her foot into it, she’ll be at odds with the party. It’ll make a “progressive” takeover all the more difficult.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15554 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Let the animals cannibalize each other.

Posts: 13090 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I dunno, she could have been an asset in committee meetings, someone has to tend the bar and make everyone a drink....

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
If you live in the South, never fear - AOC is coming to 'liberate' you like they liberated Georgia. That's the only way to 'heal'.

quote:
“That’s what we got to do. We got to organize. And I think what we saw in Georgia is a really good example with black women leading the way, with multiracial and multicultural organizations leading the way, um, they proved that southern states are not red states,” she claimed. “They are suppressed states. Which means the only way that our country is going to heal is through the actual liberation of southern states, the actual liberation of the poor, the actual liberation of working people—from economic, social, and racial oppression. That’s the only way. That’s the only way.”

“We just got to keep pushing, but tonight the votes that happened were to urge Vice President Pence to invoke the 25th and tomorrow we vote on impeachment,” she continued. “We will be impeaching the president of the United States tomorrow.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news..._campaign=benshapiro

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
You don't need AOC down there, you have Stacy Abrams.

quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
If you live in the South, never fear - AOC is coming to 'liberate' you like they liberated Georgia. That's the only way to 'heal'.

quote:
“That’s what we got to do. We got to organize. And I think what we saw in Georgia is a really good example with black women leading the way, with multiracial and multicultural organizations leading the way, um, they proved that southern states are not red states,” she claimed. “They are suppressed states. Which means the only way that our country is going to heal is through the actual liberation of southern states, the actual liberation of the poor, the actual liberation of working people—from economic, social, and racial oppression. That’s the only way. That’s the only way.”

“We just got to keep pushing, but tonight the votes that happened were to urge Vice President Pence to invoke the 25th and tomorrow we vote on impeachment,” she continued. “We will be impeaching the president of the United States tomorrow.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news..._campaign=benshapiro

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AOC claims she thought she was going to die in Capitol riot.

Several days later she is on the Texas border screaming at Border Patrol agents and accusing them of abuse.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
She has a lot of faith in her security team doesn't she.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^

Girly, scared a little bit?

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
^^^^^^^^^

Girly, scared a little bit?

It is subterfuge, nothing more. Just another act at the kabuki theatre. Nothing would please me more than hear this bitch suddenly found out she has incurable stage 4 cancer in her tiny leftist brain. She is a vile, anti-American piece of trash.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15554 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now she knows how thousands of americans felt during months of protesting - read that rioting in cities all over the USA. She and her pals said NOTHING. During the Dem Nat Conv not a single words against the lawlessness.

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 119 | Location: Missouri | Registered: August 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
"I thought I was going to die" Roll Eyes

What a drama queen...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6209 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
"I thought I was going to die" Roll Eyes

What a drama queen...

It would have been funnier is she said something like "I literally thought I was going to die."

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
She is a vile, anti-American piece of trash.

She is the natural result from a communist-run indoctrination camp. AKA: Public schools

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
She is a vile, anti-American piece of trash.

She is the natural result from a communist-run indoctrination camp. AKA: Public schools

Yes, and also that she auditioned for the role of congress-critter as described in this article and its accompanying video at The Federalist Papers.

Video Shows Ocasio-Cortez Is An Actress Who Auditioned To Be Congresswoman By Dem Group

And just for you Patrick, she says "literally" at about 1m 20s into the video.

Posts: 3474 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Maybe she can compare PTSD stories with LeBron James.

Poor LeBron has PTSD

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AOC was proud yesterday that she finished a puzzle in one day when the box states 2 - 4 years.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post