SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
She cries in front of a camera like Obama did. He did it when cued in his scripted speech however.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
And I don't know what AOC thinks she is accomplishing. If you're going to kill the Queen, you best not miss, and I don't think AOC has the firepower to take Nancy out.

She already tried, once, and failed miserably.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
She played the race card against Pelosi.

You go, girl!!!

No shit. This is really getting good.
We might get to see how big Pelosi's balls really are.

The Hunger Games Part V: Congressional Edition

In theatres now!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I luvs me a circular firing squad!

Pelosi wields enormous power as Speaker, she controls the $ from the Dem war chest. Who gets what for their re-election campaigns. This is how she keeps them under her boot and she's good at it.

Problem with these 4 is that they feel they have enough outside funding to give her the bird and thus evaporates all her power. Big gun, but they have armor. This spat will continue until somebody is no longer in office...win/win!

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
THE MAN WHO BROUGHT YOU THE WAR ON FARTING COWS AND AIRPLANES. The Democratic Party Operatives with Bylines at the Washington Post have a glowing profile of Saikat Chakrabarti, AOC’s chief of staff, and the author of her infamous Green New Deal rollout in February, with a curious, and not at all unexpected admission. Just look for the “unexpected” below.

On a Wednesday morning in late May, emissaries of two of the strongest political voices on climate change convened at a coffee shop a few blocks from the U.S. Capitol. Saikat Chakrabarti, chief of staff to Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), was there to meet Sam Ricketts, climate director for Washington Gov. Jay Inslee (D), who is running for president almost exclusively on a platform of combating global warming. A newly released plank of Inslee’s climate change agenda had caught the attention of Chakrabarti and his boss, who had tweeted that Inslee’s “climate plan is the most serious + comprehensive one to address our crisis in the 2020 field.” Pleased by the positive reception from the demanding Green New Deal wing of the climate struggle, Ricketts had set up this meeting with Chakrabarti to establish a personal connection and share approaches to climate advocacy.

“Congrats on the rollout,” Chakrabarti told him as they sat down. “That was pretty great.”

“Thank you again for the kudos you guys offered,” said Ricketts. “We wanted to be pace-setting for the field, and I think we’re there now. … I want to ask you for input … in addition to hearing what you guys are working on.”

Chakrabarti had an unexpected disclosure. “The interesting thing about the Green New Deal,” he said, “is it wasn’t originally a climate thing at all.” Ricketts greeted this startling notion with an attentive poker face. “Do you guys think of it as a climate thing?” Chakrabarti continued.
“Because we really think of it as a how-do-you-change-the-entire-economy thing.”

As conservative national security commentator John Noonan tweets in response, “One of the central tenets of Climate Change skepticism is that the threat is exaggerated to achieve political ends that are divorced from environmental health. Here’s an outward admission that the issue is used as a stalking horse for ambitious economic restructuring.”

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
"...Blowing Fred Flintstone." Hahahahahaha

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think Nancy needs her dental work re-done. Every time she said something about the "Squad", referring to AOC and her cohorts, I heard "Squaw", and I think they would take offense at that.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
I think Nancy needs her dental work re-done. Every time she said something about the "Squad", referring to AOC and her cohorts, I heard "Squaw", and I think they would take offense at that.

Sure you didn't misunderstand it? She was likely talking-to Elizabeth Warren.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Because we really think of it as a how-do-you-change-the-entire-economy thing

Which is the same thing as saying it is really just a “money thing”...which we’ve all known for years. Another chance for Trump to spotlight these wackos and stomp them openly.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
It seems like AOC is now implying that Pelosi's criticism is encouraging "death threats" against her lol. My favorite quote from the article:

"The positive thing about this is that Ocasio Cortez has been crossing Rubicons as though they were a Louisiana bayou. She’s called Pelosi racist. She’s characterized both “Blue Dog Democrats” in the House as segregationists. And now she’s accusing Pelosi of publicizing the spat that Ocasio Cortez and her buddies have been doing play-by-play commentary on via Twitter of orchestrating it to generate death threats.

In fact, the only downside to this is that Ocasio Cortez has actually made me feel a tiny bit of sympathy for Pelosi.
"

https://www.redstate.com/strei...eated-death-threats/

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

In fact, the only downside to this is that Ocasio Cortez has actually made me feel a tiny bit of sympathy for Pelosi.
" -- streiff

Not me. As pointed out by others: AOC and the rest of them are a direct result of Pelosi's and her leftist colleagues' actions. They deserve what they're getting. In spades.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ally-to-pelosis-side

Dems lose patience with ‘complete fraud’ AOC, rally to Pelosi’s side

House Democrats and their aides are quickly losing patience with Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez over her office's nonstop sparring with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other long-serving members, suggesting the speaker's dismissive comments toward her may represent the view of a growing section of the caucus.

“She is a complete fraud,” one senior Democratic source told Fox News on Friday, succinctly summing up members' frustration.

The last straw, for some, was the lawmaker's claim that Pelosi was uniquely disrespectful to minority congresswomen. One senior lawmaker, who is black, scorched Ocasio-Cortez on Thursday for allegedly using the race card against the speaker, calling her comments "so inappropriate." Some lawmakers have even turned the tables, arguing that a group aligned with her is targeting black lawmakers for potential primary challenges in questioning those comments.

“Her peers do not take her seriously,” the senior Democratic source said Friday, adding: “They think it is absurd to call the speaker racist. Offensive and absurd.”

The source said Ocasio-Cortez, who won her seat after a stunning primary victory over longtime House Democratic Caucus Chairman Joe Crowley, has “no power” -- despite her immense Twitter following and unique ability to at times command the news cycle.

“She is a nobody. She is a freshman member of Congress with no power. She is not worth the speaker’s brainpower,” the source said -- accusing her of starting "needless distractions from serious issues," and skipping meetings and conference calls in favor of media interviews, tweets and "glamour."

“In this building, it is about how many others you can bring along to your side. She maybe has two members—sometimes four,” the source added.

The comments come as prominent members of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) side with Pelosi.

The feud between Ocasio-Cortez and Pelosi escalated after Congress recently passed a border funding bill that Ocasio-Cortez, and freshmen Reps. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., and Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., all opposed.

In an interview last weekend, Pelosi told The New York Times that “all these people have their public whatever and their Twitter world, but they didn’t have any following. They’re four people, and that’s how many votes they got.”

Ocasio-Cortez then told The Washington Post this week that the “persistent singling out” by the speaker was “outright disrespectful” and affected “newly elected women of color.”

But on Friday, when asked by Fox News how she would respond to criticism of playing the ‘race card’ against Pelosi, Ocasio-Cortez fired back: “What? That’s stupidly untrue.”

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
While Occasional Kotex is trying to convince everyone a hotdog is a sandwich, Nancy Polizei is still trying to figure out if cereal is soup...

Let them consume each other.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
What's with this twit constantly playing the "death threat card"? She has blamed Trump, Fox News, Pelosi and it seems like a few others for causing death threats against her. What staff member of hers cooked up this strategy? Hey, look Ali Baby, when things get too tough just say you are getting death threats and all of the mean grown ups will leave you alone Roll Eyes

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ally-to-pelosis-side

Dems lose patience with ‘complete fraud’ AOC, rally to Pelosi’s side

House Democrats and their aides are quickly losing patience with Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez over her office's nonstop sparring with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other long-serving members, suggesting the speaker's dismissive comments toward her may represent the view of a growing section of the caucus.

“She is a complete fraud,” one senior Democratic source told Fox News on Friday, succinctly summing up members' frustration.

The last straw, for some, was the lawmaker's claim that Pelosi was uniquely disrespectful to minority congresswomen. One senior lawmaker, who is black, scorched Ocasio-Cortez on Thursday for allegedly using the race card against the speaker, calling her comments "so inappropriate." Some lawmakers have even turned the tables, arguing that a group aligned with her is targeting black lawmakers for potential primary challenges in questioning those comments.

“Her peers do not take her seriously,” the senior Democratic source said Friday, adding: “They think it is absurd to call the speaker racist. Offensive and absurd.”

The source said Ocasio-Cortez, who won her seat after a stunning primary victory over longtime House Democratic Caucus Chairman Joe Crowley, has “no power” -- despite her immense Twitter following and unique ability to at times command the news cycle.

“She is a nobody. She is a freshman member of Congress with no power. She is not worth the speaker’s brainpower,” the source said -- accusing her of starting "needless distractions from serious issues," and skipping meetings and conference calls in favor of media interviews, tweets and "glamour."

“In this building, it is about how many others you can bring along to your side. She maybe has two members—sometimes four,” the source added.

The comments come as prominent members of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) side with Pelosi.

The feud between Ocasio-Cortez and Pelosi escalated after Congress recently passed a border funding bill that Ocasio-Cortez, and freshmen Reps. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., and Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., all opposed.

In an interview last weekend, Pelosi told The New York Times that “all these people have their public whatever and their Twitter world, but they didn’t have any following. They’re four people, and that’s how many votes they got.”

Ocasio-Cortez then told The Washington Post this week that the “persistent singling out” by the speaker was “outright disrespectful” and affected “newly elected women of color.”

But on Friday, when asked by Fox News how she would respond to criticism of playing the ‘race card’ against Pelosi, Ocasio-Cortez fired back: “What? That’s stupidly untrue.”
And I guarantee you, this is only the beginning. AOC is simply to deranged and moronic to see this writing on the wall and shut up for a while. She'll continue to hurl accusations and BS until her own caucus fully scuttles her future. But it should be great fun watching the circus try and eat itself. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Her testimony today was a string of BS. She held up a list of ladies statements who were forced to drink toilet water. You'd think she might want to report that bombshell and read it out loud onto to congressional record. She should have also let us know which department heads she directly contacted with these allegations and their reactions to it, such as starting investigation, reviewing camera feeds, or questioning the responsible agents.

Grand standing BS with nothing to back it up. I'll take the agents word over hers, and I don't give two shits about some gallows humor from agents in a shitty situation.

I wanted to scream at my phone that the crisis was manufactured, your right, by you and Congress ineptitude. We've known for decades there's a crisis there. It's your party's doing. Underfund the CPB, ICE, and our ability to feed and house these people who come here sick and malnourished. You've set the rules for catch and release and broadcast if you come here with a child, anyone's child, you become a de facto resident. You set the giant Central American magnet at the border, then deny them the care they need after traveling 3,000 miles in order to show how bad the US treats illegals. You and your party are cruel sick individuals, harming the poor and weak for political points, I hope your proud of your self for that and lying.

The only humanitarian thing to do is build a wall, and set policies that show illegal immigrants are not welcome. Fine businesses not e-verifying; stop allowing asylum claims outside of POE and make them apply in first safe country; finally, stop giving them free shit. If we remove the incentives and increase hurdles they will get the message. If we build the wall, the choke points get smaller and we have to deport less.

Can I get some common sense immigration reform please?

https://www.realclearpolitics....is_manufactured.html

Video at link, can't imbed from there.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I've said for a while now that I don't think she gets reelected. Killing the Amazon deal will sink her.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post