SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
She might truly be the dumbest son-of-a-bitch ever elected, and that's saying a lot.

Here is the video that Skins references....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Can't
Understand
Normal
Thinking

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
She thinks she's such an authority! And sounds like a true idiot, because I believe she's being fed most of this horseshoe anyway.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ianfiniti
posted Hide Post
Let me get this straight, she is suggesting that growing a plant that will naturally flourish in the biome you are planting is colonial, so instead you should import plants from a foreign biome that naturally will not only not thrive, but just outright die without a stark increase in the time and resources used to support the garden. Sort of like a colony of plants that must be continuously supported by outside influences until it evolves to sure I've in it's new conditions...

I don't even know what to say. I am usually extremely hesitant to refer to successful people as stupid, even if they are often misguided. And being elected to Congress is certainly a mark of success, but she constantly reminds me that she is, in fact, genuinely unintelligent. More so, she is a flat out dumbass, I genuinely hope her stay in Congress is a fluke that gets corrected in the next election, because if not I truly worry for what that says about the citizens of our country willing to vote for her and what that will mean for the country itself in the future.

It just flat out boggles the mind...

O, here will I set up my everlasting rest and shake the yoke of inauspicious stars from this world-wearied flesh. Eyes, look your last. Arms, take your last embrace and lips, of you, the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss. Here's to my love.

Posts: 83 | Registered: August 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Stay out of my colonial cauliflower patch, puta.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
She thinks she's such an authority! And sounds like a true idiot, because I believe she's being fed most of this horseshoe anyway.

============================================

I think she is the Einstein of Cauliflower !

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She comes across like she is planning a 5th grade science fair project. And a not particularly bright 5th grader either. Maybe she'll next sugest we run all our electric cars on potatoe batteries that we can grow in our community gardens. Or would that be yams, what is the Puerto Rican equivalent of a potatoe?

I wonder if she realizes that natural composting produces either methane of CO2 as natural byproducts.

Ken

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ianfiniti:
I truly worry for what that says about the citizens of our country willing to vote for her.
It says that they are even stupider than she is (she, at least, knew how to get them to vote for her). As Pelosi said--in her district even a glass of water could get elected if it had a "D" by it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Stupid bitch. No other words are necessary.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like, I could barely make it through watching half of the video of that 1/4-wit. OMGawd! She was like, horrible!!

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
Like, I could barely make it through watching half of the video of that 1/4-wit. OMGawd! She was like, horrible!!

Half??
Being forced to watch her talk should be on the list for cruel and unusual punishments.

They would have to tape my head down to keep me from bashing my own brains out after 20 minutes.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I can't believe how stupid some of her comments are

"composting in neighborhoods like this is really hard to do because we don't have pickups other communities have" Sweetie, if you're composting, you don't want the yard waste picked up... you just throw it in the bin or drum and let nature and some water run its course.

"Environmentalist movements come with a colonial lens on them" First, how exactly do you colonize your own country? Second, does she really expect us to plant coconut trees and other tropical plants in the NE, Midwest, and NW to allow people originally from those regions to enjoy native food? Good luck with that sweetie

Apparently she believes everyone should have gardens big enough to sustain themselves and eat their native foods. We called that 1878. We've progressed. I don't think you'll be successful with that in Manhattan, the Bronx, South Central, or down town Houston.

My favorite "You don't come into a community and impose what you think is right" Sort of like what you're suggesting? Going into a community and telling them what they need and making them do it?

This all coming from a waitress, who has never been involved in the implementation of a social program anywhere... ever.

Brilliant.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
We must remember that being socially/morally correct trumps facts and experience.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The more she opens her piehole, the more Americans see what a vapid, clueless child she really is.

These cauliflower comments from her are making me think she's also a bit mentally ill too.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised she hasn't tried to grow tacos.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ianfiniti:
Let me get this straight, she is suggesting that growing a plant that will naturally flourish in the biome you are planting is colonial, so instead you should import plants from a foreign biome that naturally will not only not thrive, but just outright die without a stark increase in the time and resources used to support the garden. Sort of like a colony of plants that must be continuously supported by outside influences until it evolves to sure I've in it's new conditions...

Its the same philosophy they use for importing muslims here so why not plants too?

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
From the comments:

Mathew Taylor
22 hours ago
Need her to come talk in my garden. She spews so much s**t that I'll never need to fertilize again!

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I am pretty sure my Puggle is smarter than AOC

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post