SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
GWbiker, if you think I'm going to let that pass, you're mistaken. You can't accept a simple admonition to lighten up without calling me Hitler? I'll ask again- what's your problem?

Posts: 107578 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
GWbiker, if you think I'm going to let that pass, you're mistaken. You can't accept a simple admonition to lighten up without calling me Hitler? I'll ask again- what's your problem?

Too much coffee. I'll switch to decaf.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
On youtube, someone who adores this imbecile posted a video of her rant this past week in the House Financial Services Committee meeting, characterizing her bullshit as "giving it to the Republican". In the comments section of that clip, someone said "She's going to be President someday".

I can’t fathom the extent of that level of crazy. Good Lord

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Fox News reporting that AOC addressed a committee today and implored the members to introduce a bill to fund dinosaur cloning like in the Jurassic Park movies so that we could all live the Flintstones lifestyle. Republicans on the committee vowed to play the Flintstones theme song on their phones every time someone supporting the "Green New Deal" approaches a microphone / podium to speak. Wink

AOC is the April fool that keeps on giving the whole year through. (Aprilfool On Command) Big Grin

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Got a link for that?

Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Sorry Para.. I thought including the Wink and the last line was enough to convey it was an April fools joke in the spirit of the day and her general foolishness. You can delete at your discretion.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I can't wait for this incredibly arrogant imbecile to hit the wall.

AOC reminds Trump in tweet about tax return request: 'We didn't ask you'

Just unreal. This know-nothing bartender bracing the President, and even before he was President, he has a lifetime of achievements. I cannot wait until this swaggering bitch gets her comeuppance.

Just who in the fuck do you think you are, you stupid child? You got a few thousand votes in your own district. Donald Trump accomplished the impossible. Against all odds, he beat the corrupt Democratic juggernaut, They had the news media in their pocket. They had Hollywood in their pocket. They had a hyper-corrupt DOJ and State Department in their pocket, and they still lost. Donald Trump is a mountain and you're a mound of steaming dog shit, little girl.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
She has the character of a tyrant.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can't wait for this incredibly arrogant imbecile to hit the wall.

I used to see her as an amusement, now she is just an annoying, petulant child.

As a wise friend of mine once said, "When you believe your own bullshit, it's deadly." AOC doesn't seem anywhere near satiated with her own bullshit. I don't know when she will get "corrected," but I think it will be brutal when it happens.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
My new moniker for her shall be "Bolshevik Barbie".

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:

10 Points are awarded to your Republican card Big Grin

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
Big Grin

Her Chinese moniker is 'Won Dum Ho'. I also like Alexandra O'Crazio Kotex. (She's probably the only woman in Congress who needs Kotex.)

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’m sticking with Representative Full-Stop.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
AOC is now getting lambasted for adopting a Black accent when she addressed Sharpton's National Action Network. She's getting more cringe-worthy by the day.

https://twitter.com/thehill/st...d-to-hillary-clinton

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
But...but "she was fired up" Roll Eyes...yeah, right...

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...d-to-hillary-clinton

U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., faced backlash Friday after seeming to develop a new accent while speaking to a predominantly black audience in New York City.

Ocasio-Cortez took to Twitter to respond to the criticism, pointing to her upbringing in the Bronx and explaining that she talks differently when she’s “fired up.”

“As much as the right wants to distort & deflect, I am from the Bronx. I act & talk like it, *especially* when I’m fired up and especially when I’m home,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. “It is so hurtful to see how every aspect of my life is weaponized against me, yet somehow asserted as false at the same time.”

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
... Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. “It is so hurtful to see how every aspect of my life is weaponized against me, yet somehow asserted as false at the same time.”

Hey, if you can't take the heat...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
... Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. “It is so hurtful to see how every aspect of my life is weaponized against me, yet somehow asserted as false at the same time.”

OK. So ask Justice Kavanaugh how that feels. Ask President Trump how that feels. Ask pretty much ANY Conservative Republican how that feels ESPECIALLY a Black Conservative Republican who is castigated, chastised, and rediculed by others of his own race. Ask them how it feels to get lambasted over EVERYTHING day in and day out. You knew Washington D.C. was a sleazy, grimy, oily, corrupt place when you signed up for the job. Welcome to reality, Full Stop. True dat, yo?

And she is lying through her mule teeth when she says "...I act & talk like it, "especially" when I'm fired up...". She didn't go all ghetto when she was fired up grilling the CEO of Bank America over the pipeline loans. Watch the video on the bottom of page 84 of this thread...did she go all ghetto on that one? Looks like she was fired up to me. So yeah, Full Stop...sell your bullshit walkin', bar maid.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
She’s just venting a little. Ain’t nuffin wrong wit ‘dat!

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post