SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
She is the gift that keeps on giving.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3850 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
She really is a clueless idiot...and I mean that in the truest sense...clueless idiot. No matter how the left "adores" her and how much the leftist MSM fawns over her she is nothing more than a toothy doe eyed caricature of an idiot that will inspire memes until Kingdom come...she has reached her highest moment by beating the other democrat...from that point on, she will just be a meme Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about in the 2020 election?
Her district should be fun to watch.
Think she'll be able to win twice more and hang on long enough to collect a pension?

"no member of Congress is eligible for any pension unless he or she has served in Congress for at least five years."

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
All these Cortez memes are getting old fast.

No offense, but I'm on the opposite side of the aisle from you on this one. Every new meme is based on yet another of her stupid remarks. I enjoy the lols! Big Grin

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:

Booker / Macarena 2020 Big Grin

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I unfortunately have a feeling after she goes into work, she'll find herself silenced or at least muted some.
And yet, I don't think so. She's so self absorbed with all the personal adoration, and that coupled with being mind numbingly stupid, will likely create a lot of friction between her and the old, crusty, Dem leadership in the house. My bet. She'll buck everyone and be a darling to the wackos and a pariah to the Dem party as a whole while accomplishing nothing of value to anyone.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
All these Cortez memes are getting old fast.

No offense, but I'm on the opposite side of the aisle from you on this one. Every new meme is based on yet another of her stupid remarks. I enjoy the lols! Big Grin

I’m with you. I think they’re pure, solid gold, and the woman is a sheer goldmine of raw, unrefined stupid. The best is yet to come, she’s only just stepped up to the mic. Her “go Gata!” moment to shine hasn’t even happened yet.

quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I unfortunately have a feeling after she goes into work, she'll find herself silenced or at least muted some.
And yet, I don't think so. She's so self absorbed with all the personal adoration, and that coupled with being mind numbingly stupid, will likely create a lot of friction between her and the old, crusty, Dem leadership in the house. My bet. She'll buck everyone and be a darling to the wackos and a pariah to the Dem party as a whole while accomplishing nothing of value to anyone.

Agree here also. If this is the new face of the Democrat party, which she clearly thinks she is given her calls for similar “new blood” to challenge the established party members, we’re going to see a lot of her. The media loves her, and she’s buying into her own brand pretty heavily. I don’t foresee her working much within her own party to get anything accomplished. She to can in there with all her youthful idealism and the swamp will either suck her down and she can take some deep gulps and become one of them, or drown in the mire, struggling to get anything at all done.

Posts: 17124 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whatever.

After January 1 she'll continue to keep us amused for years to come.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Need to add a "Fredo" to the Hey Macarena - Occasionally Cortex vortex...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Yeah, its easy to be bright and insightful when you don't know anything and have never bothered to find out anything - just ask a drunk on any barstool.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
I keep thinking of the character Chance in the Peter Sellers movie “Being There.” Everybody thought Chance was a genius and just pretty much followed him blindly.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
she seems to be a newbie-BarrioNYC version of Maxine Waters

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
quote:

You guys do realize the minimum age to become POTUS is 35.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
quote:
quote:

You do realize there are 3 flaws in your logic:
  • Occasional Cortex cannot do math so she cannot possibly know how old she is.
  • Occasional Cortex does not know what the Constitution is let alone the contents of Article II, Section 1, Clause 5.
  • You're using logic in the context of Occasional Cortex. Even if you ignore the first two bullets, do you believe she wouldn't run even though she wouldn't be allowed to hold office?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23249 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Leave the gun.
    Take the cannoli.
    posted Hide Post
    ^^^
    You got me there

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Bookers Bourbon
    and a good cigar
    Picture of Johnny 3eagles
    posted Hide Post
    Hey-Macarena is now claiming Jewish heritage.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...y-at-hanukkah-party/

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
    Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
    You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Muzzle flash
    aficionado
    Picture of flashguy
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by PD:
    quote:
    quote:

She thinks that restriction only applies to males--females can be any age.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Freethinker
    Picture of sigfreund
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by flashguy:
    She thinks that restriction only applies to males--females can be any age.

That was my understanding; didn’t I read that somewhere in this thread?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
    — Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Leave the gun.
    Take the cannoli.
    posted Hide Post
    ^^^
    In Macarena’s case, I believe you’re right, however, Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 does say “person”

Who’s going to tell her?

posted Hide Post

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post