SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
You don't say?

quote:

Study declares AOC one of the least effective members of Congress
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's bills received no action in committees and no floor votes

She’s the queen of Twitter — but less successful at lawmaking.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., was among the least effective members of the last Congress, according to a new survey from the nonpartisan Center for Effective Lawmaking — a joint project of Vanderbilt University and the University of Virginia.

Full article: Study declares AOC one of the least effective members of Congress

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anti-War Activist Visited By Police After Posting Embarrassing AOC Video

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...barrassing-aoc-video

Too much to copy and paste

Posts: 12581 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

That article reads like an expose' of Soviet era Russia and a dissident.
From the comments: And they thought it couldn't happen here
(duh duh duh)
They knew it couldn't happen here
They were so sure it couldn't happen here But...
- Frank Zappa

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
This segment from Joe Rogan starts out talking about the incident darthfuster linked above my post. He’s talking with Jack Carr, former Navy SEAL and author of a couple of good military/political thrillers. They discuss the AOC incident and then get into the ascendance of leftists in this country and their ignorance of history.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
The best trolling in the history of trolling. Will AOC let abelua get the money to rebuild her home, or will partisanship win out and screw granny?

Matt Walsh launches fundraiser for AOC's 'abuela' after Dem blamed Trump for home damage from Hurricane Maria

Conservative commentator Matt Walsh is taking matters into his own hands after Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., appeared to blame former President Trump for the poor conditions of her grandmother's home following Hurricane Maria.

On Tuesday, the Democratic "Squad" member took to Twitter following her visit to her "abuela" ("grandmother" in Spanish) for the first time since the coronavirus outbreak and documented the damage to her home that remained from the natural disaster in 2017.

"Just over a week ago, my abuela fell ill. I went to Puerto Rico to see her- my 1st time in a year+ bc of COVID. This is her home," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted while sharing images of buckets on the floor catching leaking water and damage to the ceiling. "Hurricane María relief hasn’t arrived. Trump blocked relief $ for PR. People are being forced to flee ancestral homes, & developers are taking them."

She continued, "We immediately got to work reaching out to community advocates and leaders and following the money. What’s happening to Puerto Ricans is systemic. Much of it can be traced to La Junta, aka the Wall Street-connected fiscal control board that the US gave power to over the island."

Ocasio-Cortez accused the Trump administration of overseeing "millions in public $" being handed to "unqualified donor pals" and imposing "extremely difficult eligibility rules for Puerto Ricans, which allowed mass rejections of recovery fund applications."

"I want to be clear - while Trump admin had a major role, it wasn’t just them," the congresswoman wrote in the Twitter thread. "La Junta, local policies, etc were all on the same page: policies that pushed out local families. To turn this around, we need audits & get recovery relief to people ASAP, without the onerous strings. And for the record - my abuela is doing okay. It’s not about us, but about what’s happening to Puerto Rican’s across the island. She had a place to go to and be cared for - what about the thousands of people who don’t?"

At the time, Walsh reacted to her tweets saying, "Shameful that you live in luxury while allowing your own grandmother to suffer in these squalid conditions."

The Democrat fired back, "You don’t even have a concept for the role that 1st-gen, first-born daughters play in their families. My abuela is okay. But instead of only caring for mine & letting others suffer, I’m calling attention to the systemic injustices you seem totally fine w/ in having a US colony."

On Friday, Walsh launched a GoFundMe campaign to raise money to "Save AOC's Abuela's Ancestral Home."

"One cannot be certain of the cost to repair grandma’s house, but surely most of the work could be completed for the price of AOC’s shiny Tesla Model 3," Walsh wrote in the campaign description. "Sadly, virtue-signaling isn’t going to fix abuela’s roof. So we are.

Walsh continued, "Let’s all kick in to help save AOC’s abuela’s ancestral home. Any amount is appreciated, but the cost of a monthly lease payment on that Tesla is around $499… All proceeds will be donated to abuela, if she will accept them."

The Daily Wire personality promoted the fundraiser on Twitter, revealing he kicked off the fundraising with a $499 donation, which he stressed is the cost of a Tesla monthly lease payment.

The #HelpAbuela campaign has already attracted big-name donors including Ben Shapiro, Candace Owens, and Dave Rubin.

The campaign has already raised over $60,000 in just the span of four hours and continues rapidly accept donations.

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez's office did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I was in the process of posting this article. What a piece of work she is!

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

What a piece of work she is!

You got that right!

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Color me skeptical. This "abeula" story stinks.

1. Has anyone confirmed that the pictures are current.?
2. Has anyone confirmed that the pictures are actually "abeulas" RESIDENCE? Not some random shack?
3. Is "abeula" the home owner or is she a tenant?
4. AOCs own mother is "abeulas" daughter. She (AOCs mom) had enough money to move from NYC to Florida. Couldn't she help her own mother?
5. Has anyone confirmed that "abeula" didn't get any insurance or relief money? Maybe she likes the Rum and Coke more?
6. Where did AOC stay when she went to Puerto Rico?

AOC is a scam artist and a grifter of the first order.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

Yeah, I don’t know about that story, they wouldn’t send CHP to investigate, unless it was a rural area, which relied primarily on CHP for law enforcement. This appears that the guy was living in LA city limits, in which case, LAPD or LASO would’ve most likely made contact.

Posts: 467 | Location: California | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This bitch is full of shit.

GoFundMe halts fundraiser for AOC’s grandma despite $104K haul
By Mary Kay Linge
June 5, 2021

The GoFundMe campaign launched by a conservative commentator to help the grandmother of US Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has been yanked by the platform — because the lawmaker’s family has refused to accept the $104,153 that’s been raised, the writer behind the drive said Saturday.

“‘Someone’ in AOC’s abuela’s family told GoFundMe that she won’t take the money, even though AOC previously claimed that her grandma was in dire straits (and it was Trump’s fault),” Matt Walsh told donors on the “Save AOC’s Abuela’s Ancestral Home” page.

“She seems to think that it is worth $104,153 of her abuela’s money to express that doesn’t want money from the likes of us,” the Daily Wire columnist continued.

The facetious effort was launched after Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) tweeted a thread Thursday showing ramshackle conditions of her grandmother’s Hurricane Maria-battered home in Puerto Rico — putting the blame on the Trump administration for blocking aid to the island.

Walsh was among those who fired back at AOC, shaming her for allowing her granny to “suffer” in those conditions while she surrounds herself with creature comforts in the US.

“I’m grateful for the outpouring of support for AOC’s abuela, even if AOC isn’t,” Walsh said Saturday. “But questions do remain: Why didn’t AOC help her own abuela for nearly four years? Why did she turn down our help? Does AOC only want government help?”

“On my end, I’ll continue fighting to make the world a better place, one abuelita at a time,” he sarcastically added.

GoFundMe will issue refunds to all donors, Walsh said.

The Post is reaching out to AOC and GoFundMe for comment.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/05/...a-despite-104k-haul/

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
AOC said screw abuela, the political points are worth more than her having a mold and leak free, repaired house.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't know what you guys are talking about, and that's fine with me.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
It is always the same with this mob. "I can't go see my Granna in Palestine." You can go. "I won't go you can't make me "

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3576 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
AOC said screw abuela, the political points are worth more than her having a mold and leak free, repaired house.

Or her story was mostly BS.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
'Or', she knew this whole thing was a huge lie and scam and would be hard to hide if it moved any further forward. As was mentioned above, AOC is a scam artist of the highest order, and we should automatically question everything she says and does. Everything about this feels wrong.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I posted this last night.

quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Color me skeptical. This "abeula" story stinks.

1. Has anyone confirmed that the pictures are current.?
2. Has anyone confirmed that the pictures are actually "abeulas" RESIDENCE? Not some random shack?
3. Is "abeula" the home owner or is she a tenant?
4. AOCs own mother is "abeulas" daughter. She (AOCs mom) had enough money to move from NYC to Florida. Couldn't she help her own mother?
5. Has anyone confirmed that "abeula" didn't get any insurance or relief money? Maybe she likes the Rum and Coke more?
6. Where did AOC stay when she went to Puerto Rico?

AOC is a scam artist and a grifter of the first order.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Matt Walsh's final comment:
UPDATE: ‘someone’ in AOC’s abuela’s family told GoFundMe that she won’t take the money, even though AOC previously claimed that her grandma was in dire straits (and it was Trump’s fault)," Walsh tweeted Saturday morning. "@AOC still hasn’t acknowledged this effort or thanked us."

Walsh continued: "Tragically this charitable effort has been sabotaged by forces outside of our control. Still I’m grateful for the outpouring of support for abuela, even if AOC isn’t. But questions remain: Why didn’t AOC help her own abuela? Why was our help turned down? We are left to speculate. In the end, our campaign raised 100 thousand dollars and could have solved a problem in ten hours that AOC couldn’t solve in four years. We can all be proud of that. As for abuela, all we can do now is pray.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Abuela

That's a funny word

abuelaabuelaabuela

heyyyyy, macarena....

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post