SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Still Waters Run Deep
Picture of Quicksand
posted Hide Post
Go Goya.

That made me smile!

---------------
-Quicksand-

Posts: 2313 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Goya needs to send the scunt a plaque thanking her. Hell, announce a press conference where they publicly thank her with media coverage. When she predictably doesn’t show, thank her profusely in absentia Big Grin

“We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”- Joe Biden

Posts: 12342 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
To some extent I can understand AOC; she’s young; she’s naïve; she doesn’t get it.

'Naive' is not a word I'd use to describe this nitwit. Moronic would be a far more accurate description.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 31091 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
To some extent I can understand AOC; she’s young; she’s naïve; she doesn’t get it.

'Naive' is not a word I'd use to describe this nitwit. Moronic would be a far more accurate description.

Can’t argue with that a bit. However, by mocking her by recognizing her as the Employee of the Month and characterizing her as young and naive, he comes off as charitable while still showing her to be a moron.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:

Can’t argue with that a bit. However, by mocking her by recognizing her as the Employee of the Month and characterizing her as young and naive, he comes off as charitable while still showing her to be a moron.

Bless her heart.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 7940 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Apparently no brunch after November... I guess she's the Brunch Nazi now? No BruNCH FOR YOU!

Love the communist symbol behind you sweetcheeks

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6Nkn4CGKSHU" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Nailed it.

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4849 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like her fellow Dems are getting tired of her shit.

AOC passed over by Democrats for spot on key House committee

https://nypost.com/2020/12/18/...key-house-committee/

WASHINGTON — Democrats on Friday shot down Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s campaign for a prized seat on the House Energy and Commerce Committee — instead appointing fellow New York Rep. Kathleen Rice.

The New York congresswomen had been jockeying for the seat and lobbying colleagues behind the scenes, but Rice ultimately won in a vote of 46-13, Politico reported Friday.

The committee oversees everything from public health to climate issues, foreign commerce and consumer protection.

Democratic lawmakers on the Steering and Policy Committee were reportedly forced into an awkward vote Thursday when some members presented their views on who should win.

According to Politico, some Democrats cautioned against giving the plum role to AOC, 31, because she had encouraged several liberal challengers to take on her own colleagues.

“I’m taking into account who works against other members in primaries and who doesn’t,” Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas) said on the call.

Other members on the Energy and Commerce Committee reportedly worried how Ocasio-Cortez’s progressive policies, including the Green New Deal, could cause problems in the new Congress, where Democrats will have a slimmer majority.

Rice, 55, a Long Island Democrat and former prosecutor, said she was honored to be selected.
see also

“New Yorkers deserve a fighter to lower the cost of prescription drugs, address climate change and improve our drinking water,” Rice said in a statement to Patch.

“I look forward to working with my colleagues to help the incoming Biden-Harris Administration combat the COVID-19 pandemic and build back our economy.”

Rice’s appointment to the committee marks a huge turnaround in fortunes for the lawmaker, who was denied a seat on the powerful House Judiciary Committee after she spoke out against Nancy Pelosi’s speakership.

Ocasio-Cortez has recently echoed Rice’s calls, telling the Intercept she believes the 80-year-old needs to go but has no clear successor.

Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined…. The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able might have a gun.”
– Patrick Henry, Speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 5, 1778

Posts: 8794 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Give her a mop to clean the bathroom stalls. That'll keep her busy...

Posts: 11013 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Give her a mop to clean the bathroom stalls. That'll keep her busy...

She's not even qualified to do that. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21071 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Good news for the country. How long before she makes good on her remarks about quitting politics or blowing up the demonrat party.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 2691 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
Good news for the country. How long before she makes good on her remarks about quitting politics or blowing up the demonrat party.

That loudmouth bitch isn’t going anywhere; she has tasted true power and like any better-than-thou tyrant, wants more. Luckily, she is just too dumb and inexperienced to keep her big yap shut. As long as she insists on shoving her foot into it, she’ll be at odds with the party. It’ll make a “progressive” takeover all the more difficult.

“We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”- Joe Biden

Posts: 12342 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Let the animals cannibalize each other.

Posts: 11225 | Location: All over | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I dunno, she could have been an asset in committee meetings, someone has to tend the bar and make everyone a drink....

Posts: 16433 | Location: FL | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
If you live in the South, never fear - AOC is coming to 'liberate' you like they liberated Georgia. That's the only way to 'heal'.

quote:
“That’s what we got to do. We got to organize. And I think what we saw in Georgia is a really good example with black women leading the way, with multiracial and multicultural organizations leading the way, um, they proved that southern states are not red states,” she claimed. “They are suppressed states. Which means the only way that our country is going to heal is through the actual liberation of southern states, the actual liberation of the poor, the actual liberation of working people—from economic, social, and racial oppression. That’s the only way. That’s the only way.”

“We just got to keep pushing, but tonight the votes that happened were to urge Vice President Pence to invoke the 25th and tomorrow we vote on impeachment,” she continued. “We will be impeaching the president of the United States tomorrow.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news..._campaign=benshapiro

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 28812 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
You don't need AOC down there, you have Stacy Abrams.

quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
If you live in the South, never fear - AOC is coming to 'liberate' you like they liberated Georgia. That's the only way to 'heal'.

quote:
“That’s what we got to do. We got to organize. And I think what we saw in Georgia is a really good example with black women leading the way, with multiracial and multicultural organizations leading the way, um, they proved that southern states are not red states,” she claimed. “They are suppressed states. Which means the only way that our country is going to heal is through the actual liberation of southern states, the actual liberation of the poor, the actual liberation of working people—from economic, social, and racial oppression. That’s the only way. That’s the only way.”

“We just got to keep pushing, but tonight the votes that happened were to urge Vice President Pence to invoke the 25th and tomorrow we vote on impeachment,” she continued. “We will be impeaching the president of the United States tomorrow.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news..._campaign=benshapiro

Posts: 20049 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AOC claims she thought she was going to die in Capitol riot.

Several days later she is on the Texas border screaming at Border Patrol agents and accusing them of abuse.

Posts: 9736 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
She has a lot of faith in her security team doesn't she.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 4575 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 7940 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^

Girly, scared a little bit?

美しい犬

Posts: 6066 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
^^^^^^^^^

Girly, scared a little bit?

It is subterfuge, nothing more. Just another act at the kabuki theatre. Nothing would please me more than hear this bitch suddenly found out she has incurable stage 4 cancer in her tiny leftist brain. She is a vile, anti-American piece of trash.