SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent
Page 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 138
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena defeats 10 term Democratic incumbent Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Plasteek:
AOC is sexy, wouldn't mind to bang that.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What, you're out of clever remarks already?

Let me be crystal clear on this- no one around here gives a Goddamn who you want to fuck. You keep that shit to yourself. You feel the need to pull your little pecker, there's only about 90,000 websites out there where you can go for that. This isn't one of them.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This AOC is truly insane and even worse, dangerous as hell. Eek

She actually is now calling for abolishing ALL prisons:

quote:

A cage is a cage is a cage. And humans don’t belong in them.

AOC Unveils Manifesto: "A Just Society" Means Rent Control, Abolish Prisons, Welfare For All Illegals

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Get me a beer, stupid.
Ya know, I was gonna post the "Make me a sammich" comment, but I really don't think I want this moron touching anything of mine.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

quote:

AOC Unveils Manifesto: "A Just Society" Means Rent Control, Abolish Prisons, Welfare For All Illegals
Let's see what this moron thinks after a couple brothers beat hell out of her and take her stuff. Something tells me her outlook on incarceration might just 'evolve' a bit. Then again, she is spectacularly stupid, so......

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

quote:

What was the movie, Escape From New York?, Kurt Russell as Snake Plitskin, where Manhatten was turned into a prison, and the prisoners ran the island?
Believe there was a sequel, Escape from LA, where Los Angeles was a prison of the same premise.
Maybe the 'bartender' would fit in this concept, and the rest of us would continue on as law biding citizens with a rule of law.!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Plasteek:
AOC is sexy, wouldn't mind to bang that.

She is probably incubating STDs that have yet to be identified; a walking Petri dish.

Good luck with that.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Enough

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Her manifesto is great for the next election. Hopefully she will keep this up so everyone knows what the left is up to.

Right now she is pandering to the FSA, and is simply trying to buy votes. Anyone who thinks that AOC cares about anyone but herself is ignorant.

Sooner or later the people who voted her in may wake up and vote her out. Much of that depends on the ratio of working persons to FSA voters there are in her district. I would love to see her comeuppance some day, and see her as a bartender again.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: c1steve,

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Uh oh, she's back....Smile

Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Plagiarized from Ironbutt :

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
There was some talking head on a news channel saying (paraphrasing), “AOC sure does get people talking.”
And I couldn’t help thinking “Yeah, but what they’re saying is “Wow, she’s REALLY! freaking stupid!”

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Bill DeBlasio is (thankfully) being term limited out of the Mayor's office next go around. There's along list of GDC's lining up to run for the job. I would not be surprised if she's one of them.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
There was some talking head on a news channel saying (paraphrasing), “AOC sure does get people talking.”
And I couldn’t help thinking “Yeah, but what they’re saying is “Wow, she’s REALLY! freaking stupid!”

She was the media darling of the left coast but recently, they've been real quiet about her. Like, they don't mention her at all. It's eerie. I want to say it's been a few months, I think the last mention I heard of her in the news out here was right when the stuff about the campaign finance fraud started bubbling up. Seems like that was just after the whole "The Squad" nonsense and "racist tweets." I get the feeling they've moved on from thinking she's capable of going any further and she's simply a side story about racist Trump in the back pocket. The leftist elite flirted with her for a while, but she decided to "keep it real" and it worked about as well as it did for George Lazenby. World thrust up against your fingertips for you to mold your future and you wad it up and throw it against the wall in an immature tantrum.

quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
Bill DeBlasio is (thankfully) being term limited out of the Mayor's office next go around. There's along list of GDC's lining up to run for the job. I would not be surprised if she's one of them.

That would be amazing. She could turn New York city into a worse shithole than it was in the 70's and really win some notoriety. "Look kids, don't be like this goofy friggin' broad, ok?"

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I think she'd make a wonderful Mayor of NYC

sounds like a match made in heaven

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I can't say she's worse than DeBlasio, or any of the other GDCs who are likely to run.

quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:

She was the media darling of the left coast but recently, they've been real quiet about her. Like, they don't mention her at all. It's eerie. I want to say it's been a few months, I think the last mention I heard of her in the news out here was right when the stuff about the campaign finance fraud started bubbling up. Seems like that was just after the whole "The Squad" nonsense and "racist tweets." I get the feeling they've moved on from thinking she's capable of going any further and she's simply a side story about racist Trump in the back pocket. The leftist elite flirted with her for a while, but she decided to "keep it real" and it worked about as well as it did for George Lazenby. World thrust up against your fingertips for you to mold your future and you wad it up and throw it against the wall in an immature tantrum.

quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:

That would be amazing. She could turn New York city into a worse shithole than it was in the 70's and really win some notoriety. "Look kids, don't be like this goofy friggin' broad, ok?"

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I think she'd make a wonderful Mayor of NYC

sounds like a match made in heaven

My immediate and final thought as well.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8682 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
I was in NYC for a day with my Grandmother when I was a little guy in the late 60s early 70s timeframe. I wasn't world wise then but I knew a shithole when I saw one. I saw almost as much shit in an hour that particular day than I've collectively witnessed since then.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8682 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post