SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's a good morning
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's a good morning Login/Join 
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted
Sitting on the porch with the dog. The air smells fresh and clean thanks to last nights rain. The temp is a refreshing 60 degrees, the dogwood and flaming azalea are in full bloom and my favorite wood thrush is singing away. Take a moment to enjoy something pleasant around you this morning. Ya'll have a great day!

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Living up to your CUT! Smile

You just inspired me to have a second cup of coffee before I start the day's tasks. I'm in no rush, I probably don't have that many years left, so I'm trying to slow down and enjoy things.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Living up to your CUT! Smile

I probably don't have that many years left, so I'm trying to slow down and enjoy things.

I tend to feel the same way....

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4133 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post