SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    And we Humans think it is all about us
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And we Humans think it is all about us Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
When I was a kid I would go camping. Typically there is less light pollution on a trout stream in Georgia than near the city. I would look at all the stars and get lost in my thoughts.
It amazes me of the vastness of even our own little neighborhood much less the crazy huge (science term)galaxy much less the countless galaxies that have billions of stars in each. Billions of galaxy with billions of stars ....
So back to fishing for rainbow trout.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redstone:
When I was a kid I would go camping. Typically there is less light pollution on a trout stream in Georgia than near the city. I would look at all the stars and get lost in my thoughts.
It amazes me of the vastness of even our own little neighborhood much less the crazy huge (science term)galaxy much less the countless galaxies that have billions of stars in each. Billions of galaxy with billions of stars ....
So back to fishing for rainbow trout.

I like your take, Redstone Wink. That's how I prefer to ponder it all.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post