SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Burgess Owens needs to win his congressional race
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Burgess Owens needs to win his congressional race Login/Join 
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted
Read his Twitter page and tell me this man wouldn't be outstanding.
https://twitter.com/BurgessOwens

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
An amazing guy. Burgess is what we need in Washington, tough and smart!!!

The left is going to be doing all they can to keep him from getting into office and the local media is already running stories that he is pretty far behind. He's going to need our support.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Absolutely. I can't wait for this man to get to Washington and represent Utah. I wish I could vote for him.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Didn't know he was running for office. I'd vote for him.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Donated to him after we saw him on Tucker, will donate again for the general election.
He’s running for the seat that was previously held by the unlamented ex-congresswoman Mia Love. She was Utah’s darling until she got woke.
It will be interesting to see what happens to Mitt in the future.

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
I’ll be voting for him.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8200 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:

It will be interesting to see what happens to Mitt in the future.

Well, we're stuck with that asshole for four more years. I'll go out on a limb here and say he's going to suck that entire time. Worthless POS.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post