SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA - Sig Forum Challenge Coin - 83v45magna is the winner
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA - Sig Forum Challenge Coin - 83v45magna is the winner Login/Join 
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Please add name. Thank you!!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I meant to get in and forgot. Please add me and thanks!

Posts: 12461 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
armedprof. i would be honored to enter. thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5295 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list. Thanks for the chance!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, I would love to have one. I was praying for the Buckeyes too, for different reasons,mbira happy they won! Thank you!,

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! I didn't get in on the order, and I really regret it.

Thanks!!!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat.

Thank you,
Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Last day everyone. Karmanator is warming up... Smile

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love a chance at this! Thank-you!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
83v45magna is the winner - email sent.

by the way, I have more coins in my stash... more Karma in the near future.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Just got your email and replied, thank you very much! Hopefully, this luck holds out as I'm up for a new job this week.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7252 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
Congrats, 83v45magna! Color me envious!

And thanks for the chance, armedprof! Great karma!

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post