SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PSA - Rifle and pistol case (Pelican knockoff) deal at Sam's
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA - Rifle and pistol case (Pelican knockoff) deal at Sam's Login/Join 
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted
Last weekend I picked up a 22" hard case with pick n pull for $30 at Sam's. This weekend the same case was marked down to $20. They also have a 44" hard case with wheels and pick n pull for $40. Both are very nice cases for the price. Both have four latches, accept two padlocks, and pressure relief valve.

roduct:1:2" target="_blank">Rifle case

roduct:1:2" target="_blank">https://www.samsclub.com/sams/...?xid=plpRazzroduct:1:2

Not sure if the links will work or not. They're not showing up correctly.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Can't find them...
I am looking for a case for my shotgun.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up 2. Thought they were very nice, especially for the price. Have wanted to replace the gun bags for my Savage muzzle loader, and my very first gun (bought by me) Winchester lever action .22 Magnum. I paid much more for the Pelican for my .308 than both of these.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:
Can't find them...
I am looking for a case for my shotgun.

I think this is the one the OP is talking about. It is out of stock for online shopping, but it may still be in stock at your local Club.

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/...mark/prod21231158.ip

Member's Mark 44" Protective Safety Box (Black)
by Member's Mark | Item # 980022112 | Model # MJ-6063

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Yes, that's the one I purchased. My local store had probably 15 or so on the shelf. For whatever reason my links are getting messed up when I post.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
good looking case for the price.

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post