SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Project Veritas Strikes Again
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Project Veritas Strikes Again Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Trust anything coming from any NorCal company as being unbiased when it comes to politics, no.

Whats significant is that the internal process for censoring people based on political affiliation has come to light.

That Facebook, Twitter, et al have been censoring people based on their political affiliation, and that its' heavily done in one direction is no big surprise.

Now we have evidence of speech tampering by Twatter, and it wasn't just "an employee" it was several "employees" if you read it you'll notice the reference to several different people who work at Twatter.

My suggestion is if you are conservative setup two accounts, befriend yourself, post all the stuff you want and see if they are shadow banning you. You'll know if your alternate account never sees your own twats.

What does concern me is that they put themselves out as Artie stated, a voice of the people, then internally censor folks.

Basically just review the TOS, see if Twitter has given themselves the right to censor tweets in shadow mode, and to do so against conservative speech, if not, then perhaps sue them on breach of TOS...

When you accept the TOS you probably have given the right to your paycheck, speech, first born, and to bonk your wife if they want.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Don’t forget.....

quote:
Project Veritas plans to release more undercover video from within Twitter in the coming days.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
This video release follows the first undercover Twitter exposé Project Veritas released on January 10th which showed Twitter Senior Network Security Engineer Clay Haynes saying that Twitter is “more than happy to help the Department of Justice with their little [President Donald Trump] investigation.” Twitter responded to the video with a statement shortly after that release, stating “the individual depicted in this video was speaking in a personal capacity and does not represent of speak for Twitter.

I bet he doesn't work for them anymore, either.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Twitter.

Consider the origin of the word.

Enough said.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Links to sources

O'keefe tweat

And his video:

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post