SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How is Nurse Tiffany Dover doing since the Vaccine?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How is Nurse Tiffany Dover doing since the Vaccine? Login/Join 
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to know how she is doing since she fainted during the press conference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFd_JLXfbXc

For some reason, there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest from the media in doing a follow-up story.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I'm sure that it's a conspiracy to keep quiet how deadly dangerous the vaccine really is. Roll Eyes

You could always Google her to get your answer, but then nobody would think that there's something sinister going on and what fun would that be.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I'm sureRoll Eyes

I'm sure you are too. Big Grin

Anyone else heard anything that's concrete and verifiable?

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, this took just under 1 second to find...

https://www.reuters.com/articl...?edition-redirect=uk

quote:
Social media users have been sharing posts that claim that the nurse who fainted after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is dead. This claim is false: the Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, where Nurse Manager Tiffany Dover works, confirmed to Reuters that she is well.

Most posts reference an “Alabama nurse,” likely conflating two pieces of misinformation.

The posts share videos or screenshots that show that the websites Ancestry.com and SearchQuarry have a record of Tiffany Dover or Tiffany Pontes (which they claim is her real name) from Higdon, Alabama, who died at the age of 30 in 2020, also listing some of her known relatives. Captions include, “Tiffany Dover confirm (sic) dead from vaccine”; “Tiffany Dover – Another Vaccine Casualty”; and “Tiffany Dover … passed away.”

As Reuters explained in a previous fact check Dover did faint after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine as seen in this video by local news outlets WTVC-TV NewsChannel 9 .

After recovering, she told WRCB Chattanooga and WTVC-TV NewsChannel 9, “It just hit me all of a sudden, I could feel it coming on. I felt a little disoriented but I feel fine now.”

Dover said that she has a medical condition where she often faints when she feels pain.

CHI Memorial spokeswoman Karen Long told Reuters on Dec. 28 that claims Dover is dead are not true. The hospital posted a video, seen here , of Dover with her colleagues four days after she received the first dose of the vaccine to show that she was still well.

Reuters asked Dover for comment via social media but did not immediately hear back.

Regarding further “proof” presented in these claims, the information about the death of a Tiffany Dover or Tiffany Pontes is taken from Ancestry.com and SearchQuarry, neither of which is an official public record site and neither of which shows an official death certificate.

When Reuters carried out the search on SearchQuarry, the site repeatedly timed out. Based on the amount of information Reuters was able to see on Dover’s publicly-available Facebook and Instagram profiles, it would be fairly easy to make a profile on Ancestry.com for Dover with various family details. An Ancestry spokesperson confirmed to Reuters via email that details entered for an individual "don’t need to be backed up or supported by official sources" and are not verified by Ancestry, but are "entered at the tree owners discretion".

On Dec. 18, Reuters debunked false claims, which started spreading before Dover received the vaccine, about an Alabama nurse dying after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.

The Alabama Public Health Department (APHD) published a statement on Dec. 16 saying they had investigated the claim and found it to be false: “The posts are untrue, and no persons who received COVID-19 vaccine in Alabama have died. The Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH) has reached out to all hospitals in the state which administered the COVID-19 vaccine and confirmed there have been no deaths of vaccine recipients.”

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Gustofer is right. I found this after a single google search. She’s doing fine.

https://local12.com/news/coron...dHN6TWxZaU93TUtrUg..

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Ah gee, there goes another tin foil hat conspiracy theory... Big Grin

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Good deal. Glad she's ok.

-- George Orwell

Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
Well, this took just under 1 second to find...

Thanks sns3guppy. A hard hitting news organization like "Reuters" is all anyone needs.
Thanks for the link.

-- George Orwell

Bad Apple
of the AAP
Picture of 9mm_shooter
posted Hide Post
When I first saw this thread, I thought you were talking about this:

https://youtu.be/T8f8HcYNKoQ

Posts: 7793 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
LOL.....Your link is a lot funnier so I think we'll go with that one instead.

-- George Orwell

Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Since what happened was so high profile, I'm sure she's just waiting for the right offer before doing any interviews.

-- George Orwell

posted Hide Post
Lots of people faint after or during shots, giving blood, standing up too long with knees locked, or from being scared of situation (public television and lights)......

Lots to do about nothing. No damn way she fainted from the contents of that shot...that quickly. Even cyanide takes longer hahahahha. Most likley anxiety or pain related....

Posts: 64 | Registered: July 16, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
I'm sure your right rchermanjr.

Based on all the Internet coverage alone, I'm sure she can't go anywhere these days without being recognized.

-- George Orwell

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
You do realize there's a all encompassing COVID threat AND a vaccine thread right?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
You do realize there's a all encompassing COVID threat AND a vaccine thread right?

I was specifically asking about Tiffany Dover.

-- George Orwell