SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Susan Sarandon Does A Walk On In This Week's Episode Of "Democrats Eating Their Own".
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Susan Sarandon Does A Walk On In This Week's Episode Of "Democrats Eating Their Own". Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Ah, but it's respectable racism, you see, because it's a sly and underhanded way (by Dem standards) of saying that what Susan really wants is for a (Dem, of course) woman to be President. Or at least co-President.

quote:
I can’t help but get the feeling something else is afoot here. So many in the media and big past supporters are turning publicly on the Clinton’s does not compute.

The one thing every Dem has in common now is Hill - she irritated everyone in a thousand different ways, and she failed to do the one thing everyone was counting on her to do and expected her to have an easy time doing. Bill isn't taking anyone anywhere, and now neither is Hill. If all the other Dems are angry at them, then at some level all the other Dems can be friends with each other - at least long enough to come up with a strategy going forward, they hope.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
The problem with a great rack in your prime is that your prime goes south and so does your rack.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig sailor:
The problem with a great rack in your prime is that your prime goes south and so does your rack.
Rod

Ah, a sexist remark if I ever heard one! Big Grin

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post